Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Thanks....It's been a while >

Thanks....It's been a while

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thanks....It's been a while

Old 04-29-2009, 04:48 AM

Default Thanks....It's been a while

Well fellas, it's been a while since I've logged in here. I'm finally getting my mind right. After Ike decided to push a little water in my house, it was pretty hard to keep my mind on hunting. It's been very stressful for the past few months. I finally moved back into my house and I'm nearly finished with all the repairs. All of you that have been affected by the economy, floods, or other natural disasters, I feel your pain. Just hang in there and things will eventually get better.

Recently, I had an opportunity to get on a lease in SW TX with a friend, so I jumped on it. I'll be heading out to do some scouting 2 weekends from now and I'm very much looking forward to it. The other day I shot a few arrows and did pretty good considering I haven't shot in a few months.

Also, the other day I bought a few things for myself. I ordered all the WKP videos and a cap. I should've ordered them a long time ago. I have thoroughly enjoyed them over the past few nights. My other purchase was some new broadheads from MeanV. I haven't tried them out yet but I don't expect any problems.

I want to Thank:
Will N. (imyourhuckleberry) for your hospitality last September. I'm looking forward to this September.

Greg G. (txjourneyman), for your hospitality also and for taking my son and I hunting. We both enjoyed the opportunity and being in some different woods.

Dan (MeanV), for the prompt delivery

WKP staff, for the effort y'all put into your seasons and for making videos of "real" hunts. I love it!

HNI, I never figured you were going anywhere but I'm still thankful you're here.

Good Luck to All,

Waid Gauthier Jr.
txmm