HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   New Elite bow added to the stable (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/292613-new-elite-bow-added-stable.html)

hardcorehunter 04-23-2009 03:10 PM

New Elite bow added to the stable

I couldn't refuse the deal. Traded my E-500 for it. 8.5 GT500 AT edition in NVG Predator. It is 29/70. Came complete with all accessories dipped to match, Sword Twilight Hunter, Posten Stabilizer, and sling. Crackers strings. This bow shoots 330.2 IBO with a loaded string. Can't wait to turkey hunt with it while I wear Predator green pants and a Predator green shirt; complete with a Predator green hat....now if I only wore underwear...anybody know where I can get some predator green underwear?:D

TFOX 04-23-2009 07:32 PM

RE: New Elite bow added to the stable

Dude,you are deal finding machine.Surely that wasn't an even trade?

Oh,and you have a sickness.:D

I almost forgot,that is an awesome looking bow.

hardcorehunter 04-24-2009 06:01 AM

My bow decked out plus $150. The E-500 is a brand new 2006 and in mint condition. It is an AT version and this bow is held in high regards with Eliteists. It is a hard bow to find and rare. It is considered by many to be the best bow Elite ever put out. It was their speed bow and the 1st year of production for Elite. Basically a souped up corvette version of the Bowtech Allegiance. Better grip, faster, and Barnsdale limbs. Cooler looking too;)

bigcountry 04-24-2009 08:13 AM

Those elites are really taking off. I had to laugh. I notice one pro-shop here in MD is pushing them now after bad mouthing Kevin so bad. The owner swore he would never sell Elite. Now he is advertising. Cracks me up.

Looks pretty wild HC.

Germ 04-24-2009 12:15 PM

I sold my GT500 for what I bought it for last year, LOL

Great bows just not for me, nice rig

hardcorehunter 04-26-2009 04:20 PM

Yea, the few used ones that hit the classifieds sell well. Elites have good resale cause they are a high quality product and are currently hard to get.

OklaBowhunter 04-26-2009 05:08 PM

Nice bows for sure. Im winning with mine! Honestly think its the best bow I have ever owned.

Sliverflicker 04-26-2009 05:46 PM

Sweet rig, good luck with the Turkeys.

stikbow26 04-27-2009 02:55 AM

Sweet bow dude!! I love the color!!Walt

luke/r 04-27-2009 04:40 AM

My brother has an 07 Synergy and it is a real nice bow. The shop here in town is supposed to get some Elites in. I am waiting to try them out.

Nice bow by the way!