HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Texas Bowhunt in December? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/292441-texas-bowhunt-december.html)

Geronimo 04-21-2009 08:03 AM

Texas Bowhunt in December?

I'm looking for a partner to join me on a South Texas bowhunt at San Miguel Ranch near Uvalde..It's 3 full days with 5 star acomadations and outstanding free range bowhunting. I have been the last 3 years and have taken a P&Y buck each year. For $3500 you can take a Trophy Buck up to 140, a management buck (7 points or less), unlimited does, hogs and other critters. Any buck over 140 is an additional $1000 regardless of score. Let's talk if your interested.....

txjourneyman 04-21-2009 08:52 AM

RE: Texas Bowhunt in December?

I'll let ya know if I win the lottery!

Geronimo 04-21-2009 10:35 AM

txjourneyman....come on let's live it up and win our own lottery!!!!

njbuck22 04-22-2009 09:19 AM

How many bucks were you seeing on average per day?

TexasBowHunter 04-22-2009 01:21 PM

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

I'll let ya know if I win the lottery!
Hey Greg, if ya win... You think you could take another Texan along??? :D

MeanV2 04-22-2009 01:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Geronimo

txjourneyman....come on let's live it up and win our own lottery!!!!
Now that's a thought!!

I wish my hunt plans were not already made this year.

Dan

txjourneyman 04-23-2009 04:16 AM

As much as I'd love to do it I have one more year of daycare to pay for. When my daughter hits public school the hunting budget will get a major boost! Ask me again next year!

MeanV2 04-23-2009 04:47 AM

ORIGINAL: txjourneyman

As much as I'd love to do it I have one more year of daycare to pay for. When my daughter hits public school the hunting budget will get a major boost! Ask me again next year!
I heard that! Child care and kids in general are costly (worth every penny)

When my kids were young I got to hunt the backyard!;)

Since they are out on their own my hunting budget has definitely taken a boost!:D

Dan

Geronimo 04-23-2009 05:31 AM

I know your not going to believe me but I was seeing between 20-25 bucks every day (40-50 deer total).

txjourneyman 04-23-2009 07:07 AM

Geronimo if you would like a free Texas hunt you can join me as a guest on my lease on your way to or from south Tx. We don't have the numbers they have down there but it won't cost you a cent. I don't know if you are planning to drive straight through or not but you could get in an evening hunt, spend the night and then hunt again in the morning before hitting the road for south Tx. Let me know. My lease is in Marion County near Lake of the Pines, about 15 miles north of I-20.