HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Off Season - What do you do for fun (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/291951-off-season-what-do-you-do-fun.html)

elkhuntinut 04-14-2009 05:23 PM

Off Season - What do you do for fun

OK, hopefully this is ok, but since most here shoot 3-D, work on food plots, etc...what do you do for fun outside of archery ??? To me, I try and divide my summer days between riding my Harley and shooting. Thanks to Rob for this, since I see he has a Harley coming ?? Congrats

What do you do for fun ? Here's mine

MeanV2 04-14-2009 05:30 PM

RE: Off Season - What do you do for fun

I also enjoy riding my Harley. I am involved in Dog showing. Working and Training my dogs is more at the fore front in the offseason (I do have one of the best handlers in the country), but archery is a part of my daily routine everyday of the year.

Here is a pic of my Male. He has both Major wins and only needs a few points to complete his Championship.:D

Dan

jag-mag 04-14-2009 06:00 PM

meanV2 ..... Nice looking dog

During the off season I shoot trap league two nights a week, fish the river, sub on my sons dart league once in awhile and
chase the wife around a little more then usual[8D]

treboryerf 04-14-2009 06:07 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: jag-mag

During the off season I shoot trap league two nights a week, fish the river, sub on my sons dart league once in awhile and
[/quoteyep,wife season is in full swing the rut is here.lol ]

MeanV2 04-14-2009 06:08 PM

ORIGINAL: jag-mag

Thanks! I'm pretty proud of him:D

Dan

thunderchickenfrenzy 04-14-2009 06:21 PM

When I'm not hunting deer or Turkey I'm fishing heres a pic of a good bass I caught on a spinnerbait.

bowmanaj 04-14-2009 07:03 PM

Plant food plots, trees,and veggie garden, turkey hunting, fishing, camping, boating, riding atvs, work at the farm, trail cams,shoot the bow, get ready for deer season.

WIbuckchaser 04-14-2009 07:13 PM

Spring and summer I like to go after the walleye and panfish. I like to go to the local Wissota dirt tracks . Spring turkey hunting/deer shed hunting. Mess with the trail cam. Watch the newborn fawns grow up and the antlers too. Check out the fields and figure out strategy for upcoming season.

gutshot 04-15-2009 05:13 AM

For me it's fishin' and Little League baseball from now until hunting season.

Muliefever 04-15-2009 06:30 AM

I fish for steelhead! Ice fish,shoot winter archery league. All sorts of fun stuff!