Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Shot some bows this weekend! My feelings.... >

Shot some bows this weekend! My feelings....

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Shot some bows this weekend! My feelings....

Old 04-14-2009, 09:19 AM
Spike

Default RE: Shot some bows this weekend! My feelings....

ORIGINAL: Sooner State Hunter

I own a Alphamax and think it'sa pretty good bow. I shot a 08.5 Z28 for the first time last Friday. Bought it on the spot. Awesome bow. First impression is that I like it better than the AM. There's a guy on AT selling them brand new for a good price.
I checked it out but i couldnt find it over there, Ill probably buy it from the local shop though, just because I like having somebody there in person if something goes wrong . They are pretty fairly priced anyways, plus they'll set everything up for me I cant wait to go shoot it again, because i've been having dreams about the damn thing hahah . Now stupid bowtech needs to hurry up with the damn air raid so I can buy something!!!
Old 04-14-2009, 09:23 AM
Fork Horn

i am waiting on the new bowtech Air Raid.....i have heard some great things about this thing and it very well might be my next one
Old 04-14-2009, 09:28 AM
Spike

ORIGINAL: CHAMP198

i am waiting on the new bowtech Air Raid.....i have heard some great things about this thing and it very well might be my next one
As have I I'll probably shoot the alien x this week, but my expectations for the air raid are much higher! I am still in awe of that z28 and if bowtech doesnt get my shop the air raid in the next month, elite is getting their business! Ive heard the air raid is just like the admiral, but lighter with a better draw! And the draw is really what i didnt like about it! We shall see though...maybe