Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws?? >

Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Old 03-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Banned

Default RE: Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

Get 'em young and raise 'em how you want 'em........

Don,
Good Luck with it, just remember, if she's that young, there's a LOT of growing up to do, and many of those life lessons you learned the hard way, she's yet to learn, but likely gonna try to learn, like it or not. Keep it real, and REALISTIC. Enjoy shooting the new bows together, that should be fun.
Thanks Doug. I am using common sense. Girl is nuts about me/vice versa. Been dating and attached to each others hips for 3 months. We are having a blast. Her parents really like me and have invited me along on their family vacation to FL in June. Her Dad has a best friend that has a 25 year younger wife. Pretty common when a guy has been married before. We all marry someone our own age the 1st go around, then many of us go young after that. I work out, lift weights, am successful, and young women are attracted to me, and vice versa. just stating facts. I have a 24 year old daughter and her friends are always flirting with me and I have been asked out by a few of them. Out of respect for her, I never act upon their invites. Emily, my girlfriend, was forced to grow up in a hurry. She has an adorable 16 month old girl that is a doll and the father is barely involved in her life. Circumstances like that can cause one to grow up in a hurry. I love having the little girl around and she is a pleasure and fun to have around. I am at the time in my life where I stop and smell the roses. Emily and her daughter Lexi are fun to be with.One day at a time. There are lots of fish in the sea if it doesn't work out. LOTS!!!! For now, one day at a time, and I have a cool as heck and beautiful best friend/lover/ that can shoot a bow and is into me. Call me crazy, but seeing as I am single, she is beautiful, fun and mature; I will not get rid of a good thing cause some internet people think she is too young for me and want to see me with some older unattractive chic. Keep your eyes open for a nice Elite. Hopefully, dead animal with my pretty woman bow hunter pics to follow soon
Old 03-20-2009, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don if you two are happy there is no reason to listen anybody else. I wish you the best of luck.

(I hope you didn't take my comment the wrong way I was just playing.)
Old 03-20-2009, 05:23 PM
Banned

Thanks and no...I don't worry about anything. Have a gr8 weekend!!
Don
Old 03-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

So you're dating a girl that is younger than your daughter. Wow.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:03 AM
Banned

Thanks friends, appreciate the kind words and support. She is a keeper. Bailed out of bed this am after not getting to sleep till 1:30 am last night and was on the road at 6:30 so she could make the hour drive to attend an 8 hr hunter safety class today so that she can start whacking animals with arrows.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:01 PM

I'll be honest, I don't understand but it's not up to me to judge.

Do you live in the south? I have some relatives in Kentucky and I shake my head every time I go down there because you are not the first couple that I have seen like this. It's almost as if you are 50+ and well off, then the parents are more than happy to shove off their 20 year old daughter to ya! I just don't get it! LOL
Old 03-21-2009, 12:10 PM

You're like the Tom Cruise of bowhunting! lol
Old 03-21-2009, 12:33 PM

ORIGINAL: mauser06

wow....that pink bow is amazing. its like a work of art...the color scheme is just awesome...the silver and black and pink just kinda flow...i dont care what you guys say...thats a sweet lookin bow!

funny you already had the AR pic captioned...that was going to be my recommendation to keep the muzzle away from her body and keep her hand off it...(cant tell if its actually over it or not)

cute girl...good luck with her!! debating on weather or not i wanna try to get my next one into hunting and the outdoors...my last one was a girly girl and thought walking a nice path along a stream was an adventure...i didnt have the time to invest into getting her into more than taking her fishing which she still usually kinda ruined my fishing trips...took me forever to get her to P outside...and i didnt want to take the time to teach her to shoot...mainly because i didnt fully trust her with a gun...good girl but i wouldnt want her to find a pistol laying in my room and pick it up to play with it while its hot...

but the reason we kinda went our own ways was not having much in common...

i dont know...you definently give me hope! im only 22....i got lots of time to find out what i want...
Just a word of advice for you on "your next one". They are more than just another item.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Banned

Here is what I should have posted to make some of you happy:

Hi everyone, I have met a nice Christian girl that likes to bowhunt with me. She is taking her hunter safety this weekend so she can bowhunt turkeys this spring. She is 47 years old, and I am not attracted to her physically, but since the internet society says that I can't be with some girl younger than me anyway, I will make do. I am fat and overweight and don't care about my looks or physique, as it doesn't matter to me to be attractive since I am not attracted to her anyway. Bless her heart, she accepts this and has no problem. Saves me a lot of time from having to workout. Well, you all take care. Keep your eyes open for a good used Elite for us and if yiou have any experience with Elite bows for women..please post up. Thanks
Don
Old 03-22-2009, 02:47 PM

LOL

Sorry Don, I just don't understand that's all I said butIt's not up for me to understand. You're probably a good guy and as long as you two are happy then that's all that matters. It's not the norm but I don't think that any of us should judge you.

I don't know if you watch Two and a Half Men or not? But I seen an episode yesterday that made me think of you!

Quick Reply: Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.