Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws?? >

Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Old 03-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

wow....that pink bow is amazing. its like a work of art...the color scheme is just awesome...the silver and black and pink just kinda flow...i dont care what you guys say...thats a sweet lookin bow!

funny you already had the AR pic captioned...that was going to be my recommendation to keep the muzzle away from her body and keep her hand off it...(cant tell if its actually over it or not)

cute girl...good luck with her!! debating on weather or not i wanna try to get my next one into hunting and the outdoors...my last one was a girly girl and thought walking a nice path along a stream was an adventure...i didnt have the time to invest into getting her into more than taking her fishing which she still usually kinda ruined my fishing trips...took me forever to get her to P outside...and i didnt want to take the time to teach her to shoot...mainly because i didnt fully trust her with a gun...good girl but i wouldnt want her to find a pistol laying in my room and pick it up to play with it while its hot...

but the reason we kinda went our own ways was not having much in common...

i dont know...you definently give me hope! im only 22....i got lots of time to find out what i want...
Old 03-19-2009, 06:38 PM

Hey Don:

What's that shiny thing on her finger?

Hope you are doing well....I guess that sounds pretty stupid!!!

Randy in Iowa City
Old 03-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: mauser06

wow....that pink bow is amazing. its like a work of art...the color scheme is just awesome...the silver and black and pink just kinda flow...i dont care what you guys say...thats a sweet lookin bow!

funny you already had the AR pic captioned...that was going to be my recommendation to keep the muzzle away from her body and keep her hand off it...(cant tell if its actually over it or not)

cute girl...good luck with her!! debating on weather or not i wanna try to get my next one into hunting and the outdoors...my last one was a girly girl and thought walking a nice path along a stream was an adventure...i didnt have the time to invest into getting her into more than taking her fishing which she still usually kinda ruined my fishing trips...took me forever to get her to P outside...and i didnt want to take the time to teach her to shoot...mainly because i didnt fully trust her with a gun...good girl but i wouldnt want her to find a pistol laying in my room and pick it up to play with it while its hot...

but the reason we kinda went our own ways was not having much in common...

i dont know...you definently give me hope! im only 22....i got lots of time to find out what i want...
Thanks, she is a Christian and that is something I have never been with in the past. With God at the center of our lives, we at least have a chance. Her age is a concern to me, but not to her. I prayed for God to bring me a Christian girl this time around, and I should have said woman lol..Sorry Emily, just teasin We are best of friends and she is girly when she wants to be, but is a tomboy. Her parents like me, and they must have interviewed every living body in my hometown about me I swear. lol...anyway thanks and take care. Emily is also the first girlfriend I have ever had that loves the outdoors. Others in the past just pretended to or wern't interested at all. Emily actually buys her own hunting stuff too.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: fergyr

Hey Don:

What's that shiny thing on her finger?

Hope you are doing well....I guess that sounds pretty stupid!!!

Randy in Iowa City
That is an opal her parents gave her. Hi Randy buddy..hope all is well.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Chris Hansen is at the door. jk jk
Old 03-20-2009, 05:38 AM
Typical Buck

Old 03-20-2009, 06:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

Chris Hansen is at the door. jk jk
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are! And very creative I might add. HC,good luck with your newest love.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:22 AM
Banned

lol... You bet guys..thanks early and guys. May 9th she can legally have a drink in a restaurant with me. Her girlfriends are jealous of her and they want an older guy too. They are tired of guys that don't know how to treat a lady right and are out partying all of the time. Emily had never had a guy open a car door for her. I was brought up to do it and I have always done it. Guys aren't brought up to be gentlemen anymore I guess. Anyway, She can sure shoot a bow and is going to be quite a bowhunter I can tell. Says I have to gut the animals though. says she will have no problem sending an arrow through a turkey, as they are ugly. Claims a deer won't be an issue either.Now to try and locate a used Elite bow with cuda cams or an Ice, Fire, or Cuda bow.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Get 'em young and raise 'em how you want 'em........

Don,
Good Luck with it, just remember, if she's that young, there's a LOT of growing up to do, and many of those life lessons you learned the hard way, she's yet to learn, but likely gonna try to learn, like it or not. Keep it real, and REALISTIC. Enjoy shooting the new bows together, that should be fun.

Old 03-20-2009, 03:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is straight up too funny for me to even read anymore. LOL. People.

Quick Reply: Girlfriend pics Elite shooters/women with short draws??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.