HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Wow (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/289230-wow.html)

niehenke 03-14-2009 07:39 PM

Wow

I don't think that I have seen this small viewers ever on this site. I jumped to another site to make a bow purchase and it was flooded. I do enjoy this site but the viewers are dwindling.

N2D 03-15-2009 02:44 AM

RE: Wow

Imagine that!

N2D 03-15-2009 04:36 AM

In all fairness I believe it will pick back up in time. It has gotten better and faster for the most part which is why some have left due to the problems.I think others are just taking a break for a while. It is a fact though that some of the other forums are booming.

MeanV2 03-15-2009 06:35 AM

It is offseason, and there have been a few issues. They will work through them and things are already better.

I visit 5 forums on a fairly regular basis, but I do considerHNI myHome. Not as much BS as there is on some sites, and I feel there are a lot of Serious, experienced Bowhunters here and I like that. Bowhunting is my thing!!:D

I just checked and there is 140 members online and 2741 guests. There are many, many viewers that lurk here and never post.;)

Dan

BGfisher 03-15-2009 07:14 AM

Frankly, I think it's kind of nice to read a few threads and not looking at "what's the best broadhead" in every other thread when hunting season for most has been over for months and is still six months away for the 2009 season.

early in 03-15-2009 09:43 AM

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

They will work through them and things are already better.;)

Dan
Sure they are, I'm back right?;):D:D:D

MeanV2 03-15-2009 11:09 AM

ORIGINAL: early in

Dan
Yep! You are, and I sure hoped you wouldn't stay gone long. We have a good core of guys here. I've met several and hope to meet more in the future.

Dan

GrtWhtHntr 03-15-2009 11:15 AM

From what I have witnessed and the help I have received on some of my questions and comments, this site is full of knowledable bowhunters!!

early in 03-15-2009 01:56 PM

ORIGINAL: early in

Dan
Yep! You are, and I sure hoped you wouldn't stay gone long. We have a good core of guys here. I've met several and hope to meet more in the future.

Dan
Thanks Dan, that's nice to hear. You know I'm a hardcore and that I really wouldn't leave for good. It's just that the addssent me into a temporary tail spin.[:@] This site (which isfunctioning better) is in all honesty the best and there aresome very knowledgeable hunters/archers on here.Lassie always comes home!;):D

early in 03-15-2009 02:02 PM

ORIGINAL: GrtWhtHntr

From what I have witnessed and the help I have received on some of my questions and comments, this site is full of knowledable bowhunters!!
Some of us will even help you with your spelling. Just for the record, it's knowledgeable, not knowledable.:D:D:D