Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 follow up to my daughters knee. >

follow up to my daughters knee.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

follow up to my daughters knee.

Old 03-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default follow up to my daughters knee.

Well,she is back dancing(thanks for the prayers)many of you may not be up on this story but she popped her patella tendon just 3 weeks ago.She is also the only freshman dancing varsity.

They danced at state last weekend and won 1rst in one dance category.Finished 2nd in another and 4rth in another.

She was actually upset with that.Maybe 1 day she will understand just how good that is.especially with her knee being hurt.

They are in Orlando Florida now for nationals and today was qualifying for tomorrow's actuall competition(wish them luck) and they are in 2 dance categories and qualified 1rst in 1 and 8'th in the other.Hopefully they can maintain the 1rst in hip hop and bring the other one up to 1rst.

I am stuck at home with my son,but it isn't all bad.He finished 4rth in a basketball tournament today.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: follow up to my daughters knee.

Im glad to hear that man. Make sure they enjoy it while they can..This time of year has been pretty tough for me; being out of the college baseball loop kills me.
Old 03-07-2009, 06:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

Im glad to hear that man. Make sure they enjoy it while they can..This time of year has been pretty tough for me; being out of the college baseball loop kills me.

Find a league and play ball.

She has a spot on the freshman softball team as well but they are having to wait untill nationals are over.

I talked to a travel team coach today for my son,looks like he is in.

He hit a few front toss wiffle balls yesterday.He was crushing it.His swing has improved with no off season work.

I know you will appreciate this,he popped a blood vessel in my hand working on his pitching yesterday.Time to invest in a catchers mitt.Of course,he told me to suck it up.[&:]
Old 03-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

Good to hear Todd!! Best of luck to her and the team In nationals!!
Old 03-07-2009, 06:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks schultzy,I really hope they do well.You know how hard she has worked for this.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: TFOX

I know you will appreciate this,he popped a blood vessel in my hand working on his pitching yesterday.Time to invest in a catchers mitt.Of course,he told me to suck it up.[&:]
Brings back memories of playing catch with my old man in the back yard. Im proud of him, I'll have to play some catch with the little fireballer during the spring turkey get together at HH.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: psebwhntr16

ORIGINAL: TFOX

Brings back memories of playing catch with my old man in the back yard. Im proud of him, I'll have to play some catch with the little fireballer during the spring turkey get together at HH.

I don't think germ is going to make it down.But we can still go chase them.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to hear she is back to dancing Tod, best wishes to them at the Nationals.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Site Bouncer

Great news, I'm glad she's back dancing and having fun.....she'll look back on these days with fond memories instead of bad ones had she'd been too hurt to compete.

Wishing her good luck for the rest of the tournament.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome News T!

Glad to hear things worked out

Quick Reply: follow up to my daughters knee.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.