Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ignorant PETA response to shooting >

Ignorant PETA response to shooting

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ignorant PETA response to shooting

Old 02-25-2009, 05:53 PM
Spike

Default RE: Ignorant PETA response to shooting

What a bunch of ****ing tools [:@]....is there a better way to bond with your kids than fishing all day, or teaching your kid to hunt? Then when the ecosystem can no longer sustain the deer population, and the population is devistated, theyre really gonna have a fit. And i wonder how many of them live in developments that were once some animals habitat, and now is simply a flat lot of land ....

As far as the comments concerning parenting and my intelligence, I can only laugh at the ignorance of that. I mean seriously, they sound like a bunch of ****ing 6 year olds arguing about their damn beenie babies
Old 02-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Fork Horn

I decided to make a post as well, while mine was not as nice as glew's I tried to be as nice as I possibly could but ignorant people like that make me angry when they don't know the facts about hunting.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:59 AM

ORIGINAL: glew22

That pissed me off so much when I read it that I decided to comment. It says that comments must be approved before they are posted so I doubt mine will be showing up anytime soon. Here's what I said.....let me know what you think of my argument...............

@Kelly and everyone else. I'm sorry but I have to disagree with your biased and opinionated claims. "Over and over again, studies prove that those that hunt are less educated, less intelligent."....."They are the bottom of society." These are not factual claims, they are your opinions. I have hunted since the age of 12. I was taught to hunt ethically and safely. If my actions put food on the table for my family who are you to judge me? Yes, I could buy beef, but why would I spend twice as much for meat that is not nearly as healthy as venison. Im gonna go out on a limb and assume that everyone here is a vegetarian. If you are I respect your opinions and would love to have a logical debate with you. If you do eat meat, however, I argue that your ethics are virtually non-existent. After all, you are simply hiring a hit-man to do what you claim is completely unethical. To say that I am less intelligent is a downright insult. I think some of my classmates would disagree. I am a sophomore at The Pennsylvania State University, majoring in Wildlife and Fisheries Science. On my most recent test, in Ecology, out of the other 65 students in the class 0 scored higher, 1 scored the same, and 64 scored lower than me (I know this because the university testing center sends us this information). If that is not enough for you to believe that I am intelligent then maybe my Dean's list cumulative GPA (3.5+) will sway you. As to the letter to Governor Rendell, the author is claiming a correlation between violent crimes and animal abuse on flawed data. "FBI interviews with murderers revealed that 36 percent had tortured
and killed animals as children." Ok, well thats only 1/3. That means that 2/3 of the people surveyed did not harm animals, but MURDERED human beings. This suggests that there is something else at play. Also in the letter the author writes, "hunting disrupts animal migration and hibernation patterns, and
damages ecosystems." I am not an expert on migration or hibernation patterns so I will refrain from commenting. However, claiming that hunting damages ecosystems is merely demonstrating uneducated jargon. If hunting was banned for whitetail deer the habitat degradation that would occur would be catastrophic. If you don't believe me I urge you to consult SCIENTIFIC DATA before you blindly ignore my claims. Millions of acres would be over-browsed and thousands of species would suffer as a result of the habitat loss.
I read this and thought BOYAHH!! Thank you for not posting the typical @$@#$ you and (*@#^4& this and well you get the point. People who post these kind of posts just fuel thier fire and make it easier to call us hunters dumb. Thank you for your well thought out post!!! Rock On!!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:05 AM
Typical Buck

ignorants is bliss
Old 02-26-2009, 08:57 AM
Fork Horn

i actually left them a comment. when i went to submit it they said it has to be reviewed by the blog owner. what a bunch of propaganda bull****. ti never mentions whether or not the parents were on drugs or if the child was mentally ill. ignorant pricks
Old 02-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

I started looking through the other articles listed on that site...WOW!!! read the KFC one...ironically...I ate KFC for lunch today...I almost posted that
Old 02-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think Nancy Pelosi belongs to PETA?
Old 02-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Fork Horn

I bet almost 90% of those people are really book smart but they are so freaking dumb they don't think at all. man oh man

Old 02-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Fork Horn

PETA sucks. Enough said...
Old 02-26-2009, 06:11 PM
Fork Horn

This site does not deserve my response. I am so happy to work with a company that will not permit a PITA member on our property. I am safe at work from their ignorance.

Quick Reply: Ignorant PETA response to shooting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.