Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Ignorant PETA response to shooting >

Ignorant PETA response to shooting

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ignorant PETA response to shooting

Old 02-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ignorant PETA response to shooting

Those PETA people must not have ever heard of Aldo Leopold? I guess they didn't think he was educated?
I wonder how my cousins kid has already been anounced valedictorian of his class, being that he grew up with a fishing pole in one hand and a bow and arrow in the other? According to PETA this is not the norm. I think they better shove an apple in it.
PeopleEatingTenderAnimals

Old 02-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe if these people would step out the door once in awhile they would realize the importance of hunting, fishing, and trapping. Instead they make ridiculous claims that hunting is the reason deer are overpopulated. Unreal.

The majority of these people have NEVER stepped out in the woods, and by woods I mean a block of timber not a nature trail. They have no understanding how much hunting, fishing, and trapping benefit nature. They just see the killing, not the dedication of time andmoney we outdoorsmen/women put back into the outdoors.

They are so disconnected from nature it's sad. They will never see how hands on conservation works.

Meanwhile the turkeys are thriving, deer are abundant threwout America, elk populations are booming in the western states and are growing farther east,andducks and geese flock aross the United States by the millions each year.

NWTF, Whitetails Unlimited, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, and Ducks Unlimited are all organizations started by hunters to protect and manage all these wonderful natural resources.

We are the reason these animals have a place to live and grow bigger. Every season the cycle continues and every season there are more animals to pursue. PETA can try all they want to stop this natural cycle but they never will. You can't stop nature.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:29 PM
Fork Horn

Well alright team I'm going to jump on the grenade and try to save us all. In the morning I will go on a killing spree..... I will start eliminating the world of these EVIL PETA POOPERS !!!! I am going to start beating them to a bloody pulp with a fuzzy bunny rabbit from my yard.....May God have mercy on my soul............
Old 03-01-2009, 06:28 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rbaker88

I just hope one day they don't start thinking that killing plants is unethical because they would be screwed.
I am not sure if it is PETA, but there was a movement for plant rights. Their basis was that plants make noises so they must have intelligence and feelings. Truth is those who believe this do not have anyintelligence.

Back to PETA, did you hear where they wanted ice cream to be made from human milk and not milk from a cow? Here is the info from their own site. Do you wonder why they don't think about depriving the human baby from milk of its mother? Talk aboutthe lack ofcommon sense and intelligence.
http://www.peta.org/mc/NewsItem.asp?id=11993

I think we should make up some People Eating Tasty Animals t-shirts and jackets.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

"Over and over again, studies prove that those that hunt are less educated, less intelligent.
They are the bottom of society.
And they don't even have the ability to take care of their children."

You have got to be friggin kidding me. These people are the bottom of society, and if worse came to worse, our children would be eating
and they would be starving to death...