HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Elite GT 500/Who owns an Elite (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/287352-elite-gt-500-who-owns-elite.html)

hardcorehunter 02-23-2009 08:33 AM

Elite GT 500/Who owns an Elite

What a bow...shot one the other day. This is Elites speed bow. Fast, quiet, and a real smooth draw cycle. Blows my 82nd Airborne in the draw cycle dept. Much nicer drawing and shooting bow than Bowtechs offering. This Elite company has seemed to master putting out sweet bows. Who owns an Elite on here?

Cougar Mag 02-23-2009 03:22 PM

RE: Elite GT 500/Who owns an Elite

I don't but really wanted to look at a GT500. Have a few dealers in my area but nobody had absolutely no Elites in stock. But I found a perfect(same as new) '08 Allegiance that I think I will be very happy with and it draws maybe better than my Patriot.

hardcorehunter 02-23-2009 04:55 PM

I posted this same thread on AT and 45 million positive comments about Elite on AT and huntnet people are still in the dark ages

MN/Kyle 02-23-2009 05:03 PM

Germ and NY/Al

I wanted a Z28 in the worst way, but I'm just a po' college kid[&:]

I think hunsucker and his cronies shoot them also.

TEmbry 02-23-2009 05:09 PM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

I posted this same thread on AT and 45 million positive comments about Elite on AT and huntnet people are still in the dark ages
Bowtech went from being God's blessing to Earth to the dark ages, in just a few weeks. Amazing, lol.:D

hardcorehunter 02-23-2009 05:21 PM

Bowtechs are sweet too...and Elite's Kevin designed what many consider Bowtech's best bow..the Allegiance. I am not down playing Bowtech...just can't get over the lack of knowledge of Elite on this forum. It paid off in IA for me though. People in IA didn't know that an Elite E-500 was a sweet bow or what Elite archery was. I bought a new 2006 E-500 for $299 with $300 worth of accessories on it. I honestly see myself getting a GT500, a GTO, and a Z28 to add to my collection. I love bows and these Elites will probably be all I shoot soon. They are the cadillac of the archery industry.

Ben / PA 02-23-2009 05:23 PM

I don't think it's a coincidence that one who likes Bowtech would also like an Elite. Connect the dots.

Matt / PA 02-23-2009 05:28 PM

Bowtechs are sweet too...and Elite's Kevin designed what many consider Bowtech's best bow..the Allegiance.
Wrong.

hardcorehunter 02-23-2009 05:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

I don't think it's a coincidence that one who likes Bowtech would also like an Elite. Connect the dots.
Exactly

TEmbry 02-23-2009 05:42 PM

It's not that people on this forum aren't aware of Elite...it is just that this isn't AT's brand war forum. And since the technical downslide of this forum, it has been in all senses of the word, dead....for the most part.

I was really impressed with the Z28 specs and almost pulled the trigger on one months back, but didnt want to buy a bow without shooting it first...and I am now gladI didn't.

Best of luck with your purchases though.