Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 I just don't care anymore--nope >

I just don't care anymore--nope

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I just don't care anymore--nope

Old 02-22-2009, 10:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: I just don't care anymore--nope

I hear ya Virginia, and that why if i ever start to impose my views i quickly throw in a "Just My Opinion Though"

Remember, THIS is the INTERNET...without the BS, what do we have?

Old 02-22-2009, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't care that you don't care Virginia

Shane
Old 02-22-2009, 12:40 PM

ORIGINAL: virginiashadow

I don't care if you call yourself a "pro-staffer" when haven't killed but 2 deer with your bow.

I don't care if you hunt private land and kill big bucks. I am not jealous, I am just envious of your adventures.

I don't care if you gun hunt, bowhunt, crossbow hunt...I don't care if you hunt in "my" hunting season.

I don't care if you tell other people how to hunt when you don't even know how to hunt yourself, I don't care to argue about it.

I don't care if you for 1 hour each hunt or sit all day.

I don't care if you stalk hunt on public land where there are 200 other hunters.

I don't care if you use mechanical heads or fixed blade, long bow, recurve, or compound.

I don't care if you take 50 yard bow shots or 500 yard gun shots. Don't care.

Don't care if you shoot Bowtech, Reflex, Hoyt, or some Walmart brand bow, don't care.

I don't care if you use Scent Blocker, smoke cigarettes in your stand, or piss right out of your stand on to moving animals...don't care.

I don't care if you "work" hard for a buck or score with luck...nope, don't care.

I don't care if you scout 100 hours in the off-season or 0 hours.

I don't care if you wear Walmart brand camo or the $300 pair of pants kind.

I don't care if you like hunting, love hunting, or just hunt to be cool. Nope, don't care.

I don't care if you kill big bucks, spikes, or just hunt to watch nature.

I don't care if you hunt bedding areas only during the best times or sit in them the opening day of season.

I don't care if you think you are good because you kill big bucks or think you are terrible b/c you kill "small" bucks.

I don't care if you are a member of Ducks Unlimited, the NRA, or any type of pro hunting organization.

I don't care if you kill then give away all the meat of your deer, or you eat it all yourself.

I don't care if you hunt in your boxer briefs, hunt with the best clothes on the market, or hunt in your bluejeans...don't care.

I don't care to judge you. BEST of luck in your hunting pursuits.
Your just mad cause you cant shoot big bucks year after year.
Old 02-22-2009, 01:51 PM
Typical Buck

i DO CARE "if you piss out of your stand onto moving animals"

Old 02-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rage2blade, are you being serious?If you are, you must be the worst summarizerand analyzer of information known to man to surmize something like that based on my post.
Old 02-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't give a rats a** either [8D]
Old 02-22-2009, 07:06 PM

Rage2blade, are you being serious?If you are, you must be the worst summarizerand analyzer of information known to man to surmize something like that based on my post.
Im just giving you a hard time virginiashadow, I just wanted to see your reply. Sorry. I agree with what your saying.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Typical Buck

Well that's your opinion. Alot of those things I care about, I don't like it when other people do stupid stuff to mess it up for others and myself. I am not going to get into wich ones are wich but I care!
Old 02-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with ya bud! People are too quick to judge most of the time imo. sometimes everyone needs to just listen and let go. On the other hand, w/out all of the opinionated b/s, it would be like being in the hippie days all over again. Peace, , and ??? Well maybe not but you get the idea Hope your jog was refreshing.

Derek
Old 02-23-2009, 04:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't care if you call yourself a "pro-staffer" when haven't killed but 2 deer with your bow.

I don't care if you hunt private land and kill big bucks. I am not jealous, I am just envious of your adventures.

I don't care if you gun hunt, bowhunt, crossbow hunt...I don't care if you hunt in "my" hunting season.

I don't care if you tell other people how to hunt when you don't even know how to hunt yourself, I don't care to argue about it.

I don't care if you for 1 hour each hunt or sit all day.

I don't care if you stalk hunt on public land where there are 200 other hunters.

I don't care if you use mechanical heads or fixed blade, long bow, recurve, or compound.

I don't care if you take 50 yard bow shots or 500 yard gun shots. Don't care.

Don't care if you shoot Bowtech, Reflex, Hoyt, or some Walmart brand bow, don't care.

I don't care if you use Scent Blocker, smoke cigarettes in your stand, or piss right out of your stand on to moving animals...don't care.

I don't care if you "work" hard for a buck or score with luck...nope, don't care.

I don't care if you scout 100 hours in the off-season or 0 hours.

I don't care if you wear Walmart brand camo or the $300 pair of pants kind.

I don't care if you like hunting, love hunting, or just hunt to be cool. Nope, don't care.

I don't care if you kill big bucks, spikes, or just hunt to watch nature.

I don't care if you hunt bedding areas only during the best times or sit in them the opening day of season.

I don't care if you think you are good because you kill big bucks or think you are terrible b/c you kill "small" bucks.

I don't care if you are a member of Ducks Unlimited, the NRA, or any type of pro hunting organization.

I don't care if you kill then give away all the meat of your deer, or you eat it all yourself.

I don't care if you hunt in your boxer briefs, hunt with the best clothes on the market, or hunt in your bluejeans...don't care.

I don't care to judge you. BEST of luck in your hunting pursuits.
I think this is a great post. When it comes to interaction with others, it's pretty much the way I live my life. I don't care what others choose to do or why they choose to do a certain thing. If a situation arises where I don't agree with someone's choices, I have enough respect for them to let them enjoy their lives without my input and enough common sense to keep my mouth shut when voicing my opinion would be inappropriate. It's just not my concern. All I'm concerned about is what I do and how/why I do it.

Notes: 1. The above view is based on the assumption that no laws are being broken.
2. The aboveviewDOES NOT apply to my six children!!!!