Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 "Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread >

"Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

"Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

Old 02-22-2009, 04:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: "Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

07 Commander - Great bow,hunted the 2007 season with it and shot 3D with it too,as far as I know TexasBowHunter is still enjoying the heck out of it.
Yep, I am still loving it and havent had one single issue with the bow... I was able to put a total of 7 animals down with that bow this last08/09season... SWAT is on my list to check out as a backup bowwithin the next couple months!!!
Old 02-22-2009, 04:59 PM
kb1
Fork Horn

the only problem with my 07 tribute is my strings wore out. karl
Old 02-22-2009, 05:12 PM

03 Bowtech stalker, 0 problems.

04 Liberty, 0 problems

06 Allegiance, bought it used and cracked a limb during first week of shooting. Not sure if it was damaged during shipping. Replaced limbs and haven't had a problem since.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:29 PM
Fork Horn

Tribute. specs in my sign. Shot thousands upon thousands of arrows through it. Shot it at pop up shoots, hunting deer, yotes, rabbits, anything to give me an excuse to shoot, and it was my bowfishing bow for a couple years but I got a cheapo bow for that now. Im pretty hard on equipment, Ive dropped it from the stand a time or two and I wasin an accident with my bow in the backseat of the truck, I lost control and hit a guard rail headon at 65 the bow ended up in my lap. Not a single problem with it I call that luck though. Honestly the only thing I have ever had wrong with my bow was the cheap cable slide that bowtech uses broke. Big deal right. Bowtech has a lifelong customer with me. I dont buy many bows but with the quality of my bowtech I dont need to.
Old 02-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Fork Horn

101 airborne, shot 2 times per week for 1.5 years and replaced 1 string. Smoking 3d targets, turkeys, deer, and rabbits. Could not ask for anything more.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've owned approx. 20 BowTechs No problems here.

Honestly, the hundreds of BowTech ownersI talk to working shows, through emails, and on the phone there are very few that have problems

The rare one that doesis taken care of. BowTech's Customer Service is as Good as it gets!!

Dan
Old 02-23-2009, 07:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

08 101st Airborne. Minor cable wear from draw stop modules not aligning properly. HOWEVER, I can't honestly say whether this was user induced or a problem from the factory as I never owned it straight from the factory.

Other than that, I'm perfectly happy.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:25 AM
Typical Buck

08 General 62# 28 Draw,

changed the limbs even though no issues. Great bow, very pleased.

Old 02-23-2009, 09:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've owned 3.

2005 Allegiance
2005 Old Glory
2007 Allegiance

All pressed correctly by me, never dry fired or any other stupid accidents. No issues at all. I have on a couple of occasions shot an arrow without a field tip by accident. That's as close to a dry fire as I have come.

The Bowtech limb issue was and is blown WAY out of proportion. Sure they've had a couple issues here and there, but not widespread like the mob on AT wants everyone to believe. Most of these issues, I'd be willing to bet, are from improper pressing, dry fires, or shooting too light of an arrow for extended periods of time.

Old 02-23-2009, 09:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

I really miss my Old Glory. I know the guy who bought it, but he won't sell it back! My '07 Commander has been a real workhorse for me. Dropped it in the water, no problems at all. Shot countless arrows through it without a single problem. Just ordered some new strings for it last night actually.

Quick Reply: "Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.