Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 "Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread >

"Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

"Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

Old 02-21-2009, 12:00 PM

Default "Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

As a new owner of a Bowtech SWAT http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3336027 (with a 2nd one on order) I would like to hear from other Bowtech owners who own (or have owned) a Bowtech. I / we have seen the threads where people post a problem; let's post about "Trouble Free" Bowtechs (ie... no limb issues). If you did have a problem, but Bowtech took care of it that's okay too. Include the model, year, draw weight, how often & how much you shoot, ect...
Satisfied Bowtech owners, post up.
Old 02-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: "Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

04 Extreme VFT 70#limbs:tens of thousands of arrows through it without a problem. 3D shoots all summer and indoor leagues in winter. Beat it up in the deer woods every falland it's still like new!
Old 02-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Typical Buck

06 Allegiance- The second day I had mine I was shooting in my yard when a friend came over. He wanted to feel what my draw cycle felt like so I handed him my bow. He pulled it back with his fingers and wham!! he lets it go. I think my jaw hit the ground.
Anyways, after a serious examination, my dealer and I decided my only issue was a bent cam. We replaced the cams and I've shot it thousands of times since. No issue's. Bowtech and my dealer both have a customer for life after the way they treated me.

Dan
Old 02-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Fork Horn

09 Swat. No problems here got it over christmas. Had an 07 Equalizer shot it for two years, no problems
Old 02-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Fork Horn

I have owned 3 this year . I have another one on the way now a General , I have a 101st airborne and an nitrous had a guardian but i sold it . never had any probs at all
Old 02-21-2009, 05:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

04 Extreme VFT 70#limbs:tens of thousands of arrows through it without a problem. 3D shoots all summer and indoor leagues in winter. Beat it up in the deer woods every falland it's still like new!
Wow, that's good.
Old 02-21-2009, 05:39 PM

ORIGINAL: mfd1027

06 Allegiance- The second day I had mine I was shooting in my yard when a friend came over. He wanted to feel what my draw cycle felt like so I handed him my bow. He pulled it back with his fingers and wham!! he lets it go. I think my jaw hit the ground.
Anyways, after a serious examination, my dealer and I decided my only issue was a bent cam. We replaced the cams and I've shot it thousands of times since. No issue's. Bowtech and my dealer both have a customer for life after the way they treated me.
Dan
I would be sick if someone dry fired my bow. That's awesome that it basicslly survived with minor repair and has lasted a long time.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

If I had to guess I've probably had 400 or sodemo bows over the years...I've never had any limb problems but I have had to replace two cams and a few strings from consumers dry firing them at shows.
Old 02-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Fork Horn

I currently own a
07 Diamond Tec Hunter
08 Alligence
09 82nd
09 Diamond Justice (wife's)

All are great, and I have no complaints with any of them.
I would recomend one to anybody, mine have all been problem free!
Old 02-21-2009, 07:31 PM

2002 BowTech Mighty Mite, don't know how many shots but it was ALOT. Never had a problem, that thing was FAST!

2004 BowTech Liberty, went through two different sets of limbs, BowTech replaced the bow with a 2005 model of my choice (went with an Allegiance) free of charge (found the riser was bent, probablly from my "pro" shop pressing it wrong)

2005 Allegiance, shot ALOT, never had a single problem

2006 Old Glory, I REALLLLLLY miss that bow, definetly the favorite bow that I have ever owned and I wish I wouldn't have got rid of it. I shot the bow for two season, had some of the best scores (targets) and had multiple robinhoods with that bow. I am actually thinking of getting rid of my 82nd Airborne and getting another Old Glory

2008 82nd Airbone, I probablly have 5,000 shots out of it, still going strong, nothing needed replaced and everything except the finish is perfect (the InVelvet hasn't held up for me). Love the bow, but it is a little more touchy for form.

Quick Reply: "Trouble Free" Bowtech owners thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.