Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

08 guardian

Old 02-13-2009, 01:51 PM

Default RE: 08 guardian

BUY A MATHEWS
Old 02-13-2009, 02:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: lifesadrag

Did that totally fix the problem? You said you still have 1 cable rubbing. And do you have the stock cable slide on your bow?
I have a hyper glide but changed it out before I sent it back. It fixed one cam, but the other is still rubbing. Not as bad as before, but still. Just disappointing. You drop 500-600 for a bow, and out of the box, it sucks, send it back and still sucks.

I know lots of guys where thier guardians have no cam lean and shoots great. So I know they can make it work.
Couldn't agree with you more....I'm going to try and resolve mine shortly.

Old 02-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: CIDEERHUNTER

BUY A MATHEWS
Had a Mathews...like the Bowtech better!
Old 02-13-2009, 07:14 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: CIDEERHUNTER

BUY A MATHEWS
Man, if I wanted 10 year old single cam technology, I would have stuck with my bowtech liberty in 2004. Everybody makes a single came parrellel limb don't they.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

As long as your shoulder can handle the draw of a bowtech, go for it.
Old 02-13-2009, 07:42 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

As long as your shoulder can handle the draw of a bowtech, go for it.
I don't know how I can be more clear about this post fingerz and what exactly I am trying to find out. There's one thing I can't stand, and that is fanboys. That goes for bowtech, hoyt, PSE, or mathews fanboys. Usually fanboys do not have much experience with other brands, and usually are very young.

And yes, I will "go for It" on whatever I desire to go for.

Old 02-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Dominant Buck

Never had a problem with my Guardian. Big country has a problem with eveything he owns. Go figure.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:15 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Never had a problem with my Guardian. Big country has a problem with eveything he owns. Go figure.
How do you figure? What have I had that I had problems with? I have had over 2 dozen bows in my life, andhad a bowtech liberty with a cracked top limb, and now this guardian. Even your sidekick Rick Murhad a cracked limb. Tony said he seen dozens upon dozens of cracked limbs in 2006. Are you saying he has a problem with everything he owned?

Besides, Len said you had a 07 guardian. Read the topic. We are discussing 08 guardians. Duh.

Old 02-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fanboy? You took a crack at Mathews line so I took a crack back at Bowtech's line. You can dish it but cant take it back? I couldnt care less what you want to find out and how I havent been totally in line with the topic.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:28 PM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

Fanboy? You took a crack at Mathews line so I took a crack back at Bowtech's line. You can dish it but cant take it back? I couldnt care less what you want to find out and how I havent been totally in line with the topic.
Then if you are not even going to try to be helpful and you have zero knowledge on any of this, why even post at all?

Quick Reply: 08 guardian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.