Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 i got to talk to a "P.E.T.A." this weekend !!!VERY FUNNY!!! >

i got to talk to a "P.E.T.A." this weekend !!!VERY FUNNY!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

i got to talk to a "P.E.T.A." this weekend !!!VERY FUNNY!!!

Old 02-10-2009, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: i got to talk to a "P.E.T.A." this weekend !!!VERY FUNNY!!!

wow that gave me the laugh i needed to start off the day guys.
at least you didnt fly off the handle and just played it cool. ive seen that happen before.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Funny. I respect that you heard her out, but I would have just walked away. You can't reason with people that are borderline mental, which describes half of PETA. The other half aren't borderline.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Woah that's one off base lady.[:'(]
Old 02-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: vmartin

i spent the weekend knocking doors. i had one person who had a lot of great hunting ground on my list. after meeting her at the door and introducing myself in a kind manner and talking about a hunting management program, she interrupted me to say "i hate hunters". that pretty much depicted the whole conversation after that point as we debated for almost an hour. i wanted to hear her side and understand what exactly she hates about us. after 1 hour i couldn't find a single logical conclusion to her rant that made any since. i can understand if you hate hunting because deer look cute to some people but i don't think her tree goes all the way to the top branch.

i talked about taking kids out, she replied with "you are pissing me off, you are taking kids out who don't have a brain yet so they can get their jollies from slottering defenceless animals" she went further to say that "dontyou know that deer meat kills kids, you are killing kids!" i told her that i know of a few survivors, not many kids around here survive the deer plegues but little timmy made it through the winter.

i asked if she would mind if i go looking for sheds in her woods. she replied with "your killing mice!" At this point i am trying to hold in the biggest laugh of the year. we debated how much of an impact deer sheds have on the mice population and how we will lose our local mice population.

i could go on all day about her theories of how killing deer will kill us all. she believes that we will all have to learn how to survive off of beans in the future, i got a good laugh out of that one and left it at that.

So, I guess getting her in the sack was out of the question as well?
Old 02-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

LMAO Jeff!! One never knows!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 01:02 PM
Fork Horn

lol, you may be right there, normally i would be all over that hot 70 year old lady but i don't think it would work out. you see, if she starts to feed me beans all the time, i may just blow the lid off the house. besides i wouldn't be any good at hunting any more at that point, any time i would be in the woods, i would have to break silence and fart, deer would be running for miles!

i can hear my hunting buddies now... "vick, did you hear that buck roar?" nope i sure didn't?
Old 02-11-2009, 07:37 AM

Sounds like someone needs a People Eating Tasty Animals sticker slapped on her car.....
Old 02-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

So I am confused...did you get permission to hunt her land or not?

PETA believers are some whacked out people for sure. The stuff they believe, or at least say they believe is amazing.

Deer meat kills kids? I could bring over my 15 year old, 6'4 260lb son and show her what happens to kids when deer is the only red meat they eat. Then again this might not be a good idea, he has anger managment problems and I would be scared he would beat her when she started bashing on his one true love, hunting.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:39 AM
Typical Buck

I had to install a Real estate sign at a property in a development in the country . I checked with the home owner ( about 75 year old woman ) as to placement of the sign as her property was pie shaped . She had some signs on her garage that were anti-hunting ( forgot what they said ) . I asked if she was a PETA member and was anti-hunting . She said ," I used to be but the deer have come in and eaten all my flowers and shrubs . I wouldn't care if someone killed them all ". She apparently had turned her hat 180 degrees ! Too bad she didn't have some acreage !
Kinda funny how something trips a person's brain to be for or against something ...........
Old 02-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: vmartin

i spent the weekend knocking doors. i had one person who had a lot of great hunting ground on my list. after meeting her at the door and introducing myself in a kind manner and talking about a hunting management program, she interrupted me to say "i hate hunters". that pretty much depicted the whole conversation after that point as we debated for almost an hour. i wanted to hear her side and understand what exactly she hates about us. after 1 hour i couldn't find a single logical conclusion to her rant that made any since. i can understand if you hate hunting because deer look cute to some people but i don't think her tree goes all the way to the top branch.

i talked about taking kids out, she replied with "you are pissing me off, you are taking kids out who don't have a brain yet so they can get their jollies from slottering defenceless animals" she went further to say that "dontyou know that deer meat kills kids, you are killing kids!" i told her that i know of a few survivors, not many kids around here survive the deer plegues but little timmy made it through the winter.

i asked if she would mind if i go looking for sheds in her woods. she replied with "your killing mice!" At this point i am trying to hold in the biggest laugh of the year. we debated how much of an impact deer sheds have on the mice population and how we will lose our local mice population.

i could go on all day about her theories of how killing deer will kill us all. she believes that we will all have to learn how to survive off of beans in the future, i got a good laugh out of that one and left it at that.

after all of this, i will never miss a chance to debate with a peta person. there is no comedian who can match their comical relief between hunting seasons!

First and foremost: It's hard to make any sense to a person that has no brain or isn't willing to listen to common sense (truth).

To my knowledge God gave every single animal alive a defense system, many are unique to each animal. A Deer for instance can hear, smell, run faster and see much better than a human being. As a hunter it's merely our job to out smart their defense systems.

If she likes mice so much, I'll catch all the ones around my farm and send them to her...I'll eventhrow in free shipping...[8D]

Quick Reply: i got to talk to a "P.E.T.A." this weekend !!!VERY FUNNY!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.