Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Brute Force reviews needed >

Brute Force reviews needed

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Brute Force reviews needed

Old 02-09-2009, 06:58 AM
Typical Buck

Default Brute Force reviews needed

Sorry mods if this is the wrong forum, but figured the most people are here. ha, ha

Anyone out there running Kawi Brute Forces(650/700's)? Just looking for some reviews on them....the good, the bad, the ugly.

Thanks!
Old 02-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Spike

Default RE: Brute Force reviews needed

I own a powersports store, and also own a 750i Brute force. Great machine, loads of power! Mine has 4000 miles on it now but i just cant let it go! The one problem i have had, and every used one i havesold is that they are very cold blooded!! This is due to them being a V-Twin and not having enough spark energy at the start up. Some Dyna Tek coils and problem solved. Once you get to the ones with FI its a whole new animal. They sit alot lower, and seem to not have all the power the old ones did. Dont get me wrong they still have a ton but it just dont feel as much. The new one start way eisier !! Thats my 2 cents on them! And like i said i Love mine!