Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 MEANINGLESS THREAD ABOUT NOTHING... >

MEANINGLESS THREAD ABOUT NOTHING...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MEANINGLESS THREAD ABOUT NOTHING...

Old 02-10-2009, 04:50 AM
Bartender

Default RE: WKP's Bow Buck

Since I have a copy of this damn thing I have counted my 2 doe's as 100 points each
for this.[8D] If anyone would like a copy please feel free to PM or Email me.

T
Old 02-10-2009, 05:51 AM
Fork Horn

Unbelieveable, some of you are crying about who may or may not win a contest with NO PRIZE that was meant to be for fun only!! I think a few of you have taken the term FANTASY to a new level. How about this, even if you dont win you can go ahead and tell yourself in the mirror that you did. It can be your own little fantasy. And while you are there, tell yourself that you are good enough, your smart enough, and doggone it....people like you.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Funny how something posted on here that has true value will die off in a matter of minutes and something that could be turned into contraversy goes on and on and on....Energizer bunny ain't got diddly on a huntingnet thread that can get turned out of whack.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

This is / should be for fun. This is the exact type of crap I hate with all these new-fangled ways of trying to make hunting a competition. Use 120" for the score of my buck, then no-one can complain. I won't score it - sorry guys!
Old 02-10-2009, 08:05 AM
Fork Horn

Do you whiners still have your 7th place ribbon from flag football on the wall?? I bet you kept that spelling test with the gold star too. Kind of fun to pull it out once in a while and show it off I bet. Bragging rights are so special. Dont ever forget, you're special too, andyou are all winners in your own special way. Heck Coop, cant you just declare a tie so everone can feel good about themselves??
Old 02-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I kind a like the fact that Todd doesn't score his buck, and not becasue of the contest, I respect that.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did'tShed post a story about his last hunt and didn't tag out?
Old 02-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

Fletch, dude you need to calm down and work through your issues... You are coming across as the captain of the short bus here, seriously.

There areguys who were not picked specifically because we know they don't score there bucks. Todd Graf for instance... He doesn'tmeasure his bucks.. He shoots a great buck every year... In fact he shot a 200ish class buck this fall. I would have easily picked him for my team. I knew he doesn't measure his bucks so I didn't choose him.

We all knew going into this that WKP Todd doesn't measure his bucks. Thats why so few people picked him. Notfor a lack of results over the years from him. He has been steady knocking down great bucks4 years in a row that I know of. It would be a mistake to not choose a hunter like him for your team, if in fact a score was provided.

Another guy I would have liked to pick is Dan Infalt. But I knew getting a score for his buck would be very difficult. Many other realized this as well. Again, this is why no one picked him.

Understand what people are saying before you bump your gums and come acrosslike an idiot ridiculing others.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: buckeye

Fletch, dude you need to calm down and work through your issues... You are coming across as the captain of the short bus here, seriously.

There areguys who were not picked specifically because we know they don't score there bucks. Todd Graf for instance... He doesn'tmeasure his bucks.. He shoots a great buck every year... In fact he shot a 200ish class buck this fall. I would have easily picked him for my team. I knew he doesn't measure his bucks so I didn't choose him.

We all knew going into this that WKP Todd doesn't measure his bucks. Thats why so few people picked him. Notfor a lack of results over the years from him. He has been steady knocking down great bucks4 years in a row that I know of. It would be a mistake to not choose a hunter like him for your team, if in fact a score was provided.

Another guy I would have liked to pick is Dan Infalt. But I knew getting a score for his buck would be very difficult. Many other realized this as well. Again, this is why no one picked him.

Understand what people are saying before you bump your gums and come acrosslike an idiot ridiculing others.
Thats really funny.

I'm pointing out the fact that several here are getting all worked up about winning a fantasy contest with NO PRIZE.

If that makes me the captain of the short bus then you must be.....Captain Kirk of the Starship Enterprise.

I understand completely, thats whya lot of guys are reluctant to share their success because it ends up always being competitive. Who really cares. Its a FANTASYcontest DUDE. With NO PRIZE. And guys have gotten their panties in a bunch over it. Rest assured there are a lotof good bucks taken that will never be entered in a contest for this very reason.If you need a pat on the back to make yourself feel good about your accomplishments, then perhaps you want to work out your own issues. If this fantasy contest truely has an ounce of importance to you, then I would suggest you might want to expand your horizons.

And for crying out loud,take down those ribbons dude! Remember, your special in many ways and we all love you for who you are. You're good enough, you're smart enough, and doggone it, people like you.

The village idiot.....FLETCH

Old 02-10-2009, 10:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I am having a Fantasy contest of my own, but it don't involve bowhunting.

LT
Old 02-10-2009, 10:57 AM
Site Buck Guru

I'd like to replace the buck I entered in this years contest with a buck I shot a few years earlier, for the fantasy contest. It may help my team win!

I will submit a picture first and if that don't score high enough, I'll submit a "doctored" score sheet!

I REALLY want to win, I think it is just what I need in order to feel good about myself!! [:-]

Quick Reply: MEANINGLESS THREAD ABOUT NOTHING...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.