Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Drunken rant.

Old 02-12-2010, 03:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

but when the rubber meets the road - they'd rather be parked in front of the TV, elbow deep in a tub of cheesy poofs.
LMAO
So that brings me to the ultimate question: is it BETTER or WORSE that most guys have no work ethic when it comes to deer season?

On one hand, it kinda sucks that it's so hard to find a hunting partner who really gets after it year-round. On the other hand, it's a blessing-in-disguise, because if everybody went balls-to-the-wall, there wouldn't be a blessed thing left to hunt.
Interesting. I find myself in the exact same dilema. No work ethic. Casual hunters pretending/wanting to be hardcore hunters. Blah blah blah.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by PreacherTony
Let's get to the root of this thread ..... the Penguins may not make the play-offs this year .... andFran is just hurtin'
Easy there Preach, the Pens are 1 point out of first in their division and your boys have Ottawa breathing down their neck. We'll see what shakes out after the Olympics. I'm predicting at least on Penguin will be wearing gold (Crosby or Malkin).

As for the non-shed hunters, you gotta get a new text list. I'll be out in the 'Burgh the weekend of March 20th. Drop me a line if you want to get out. I'll be pretty busy, but I can try to break away for a few hours. You should still have my number.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:10 PM
Fork Horn

Hell I know people that can't even type that well during a rant while they are sober if that was done in a drunken state then I am not even mad, hell I'm impressed!!!
Old 02-14-2010, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I rember reading this a year ago lol