Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Thinkin bout upgrading to the new Reezen. >

Thinkin bout upgrading to the new Reezen.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Thinkin bout upgrading to the new Reezen.

Old 02-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Thinkin bout upgrading to the new Reezen.

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

"Upgrade"??

[8D]
Yeah, ugprade. Now he wont have a bow that blows up.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: ABarOfSoap

Theres lots of reezens to go from bowtech to mathews
You got that right!I shot the Reezen, and I bought the Reezen. Alot of guys don't like it, but I loved it. I say go for it, getthe Reezen!
Old 02-06-2009, 01:58 PM
Spike

ORIGINAL: fingerz42

ORIGINAL: buckmaster

"Upgrade"??

[8D]
Yeah, ugprade. Now he wont have a bow that blows up.
LMAO
Old 02-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Fork Horn

I shot it today at the bow shop its smooth but I like my General alot but like the Reezen.... Idk what to do I got some1 wantin to buy my bow what would you do?
Old 02-06-2009, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I shot it with a sight and limbsaver stab on it.. Bow was like a tuning fork, horrible vibration..
Mathews must be making a new brass weight to install and help calm the problem, I've seen pics of it but don't have much info on it though.
I upgraded this year from a Mathews to a Bowtech Admiral.

But really.. Shoot them and see what you think. I'd try the Admiral/Captain, Iceman, AlphaMax, Reezen and 09 Dxt, for sure.. Many other good bows this year though.. Let us know what you decide..
Old 02-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: demoIL

I shot it with a sight and limbsaver stab on it.. Bow was like a tuning fork, horrible vibration..
Mathews must be making a new brass weight to install and help calm the problem, I've seen pics of it but don't have much info on it though.
I upgraded this year from a Mathews to a Bowtech Admiral.

But really.. Shoot them and see what you think. I'd try the Admiral/Captain, Iceman, AlphaMax, Reezen and 09 Dxt, for sure.. Many other good bows this year though.. Let us know what you decide..
Ofcourse... you're shooting a bowtech.. If you LIKE that type of draw cycle on your bowtech, hey thats your choice.. not everyone likes that though..
Old 02-07-2009, 12:19 AM

ORIGINAL: thunderchickenfrenzy

I shot it today at the bow shop its smooth but I like my General alot but like the Reezen.... Idk what to do I got some1 wantin to buy my bow what would you do?
Gotest drivean 82nd Airborne and compare...[8D]
Old 02-07-2009, 07:03 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Doegirl75

ORIGINAL: thunderchickenfrenzy

Gotest drivean 82nd Airborne and compare...[8D]
I've shot the 82nd airborne dont like it much. It's more of a speed bow I think.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Super Moderator

Just got back from the shop and looked at a Reezen though I didn't shoot it. Nice looking bow. I did draw it and with my shoulder problems its not for me. I also drawed a Hoyt AM35 and didn't shoot it either, but it was smoother to draw for me and both were set on 62 lbs. You need to shoot them yourself(side by side preferrably) and see what you want in a bow. Reezen was about $75-$80 cheaper though.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

Just got back from the shop and looked at a Reezen though I didn't shoot it. Nice looking bow. I did draw it and with my shoulder problems its not for me. I also drawed a Hoyt AM35 and didn't shoot it either, but it was smoother to draw for me and both were set on 62 lbs. You need to shoot them yourself(side by side preferrably) and see what you want in a bow. Reezen was about $75-$80 cheaper though.
Did you shoot the Bone Collector? There sweet the only thing is if I buy another new bow this year there'll be a bigger and badder one next year can't keep up lol but I do like the Reezen. Almost postive im gonna put it on lawaway.

Quick Reply: Thinkin bout upgrading to the new Reezen.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.