Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Glare on testarossa bowtechs >

Glare on testarossa bowtechs

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Glare on testarossa bowtechs

Old 01-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Glare on testarossa bowtechs

I had a black 101st. I loved it, and the deer didnt seem to see it[8D] I took 2 with it and never got busted. I actually stalked a doe with it and used the bow in front of me to break up my image. After a 15min. stare down that was all she wrote!

What model BT are you looking at getting? THere is a local shop here that has a testarossa (red cams) admiral and it is honestly the best looking bow ive ever seen!!! I know looks dont make it shoot but dang...

Derek
Old 01-30-2009, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Glare on testarossa bowtechs

ORIGINAL: drockw

I had a black 101st. I loved it, and the deer didnt seem to see it[8D] I took 2 with it and never got busted. I actually stalked a doe with it and used the bow in front of me to break up my image. After a 15min. stare down that was all she wrote!

What model BT are you looking at getting? THere is a local shop here that has a testarossa (red cams) admiral and it is honestly the best looking bow ive ever seen!!! I know looks dont make it shoot but dang...

Derek
Am looking ateither the admiral of the captain. Im kinda leaning toward the captain for the longer ata. But im gonna shot them side by side then decide.