Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The passion for hunting. >

The passion for hunting.

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The passion for hunting.

Old 01-30-2009, 06:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The passion for hunting.

sometimes i wear a camo hat and hunting shirts not necessarily camo but sometimes
Old 01-30-2009, 06:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Everyone who knows me knows that im a hunter. I dont usually go around bragging about it though.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:00 AM
Typical Buck

I wear camo shorts quite often in the summer along with my Camo Royals hat but I think most people or at least my friends know about my passion when I'm not at the bar on Friday and Saturday nights for about 3-4 months.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's hard to be around me for more than a day and not see something related to hunting. Whether it's a camo lunch-cooler I bring to work, or my Rut Junkie Hat I wear in the evenings everywhere. There is almost always something to tag me as a hunter!
Old 01-30-2009, 09:01 AM
Fork Horn

I find it hard to make the transition from showering with green H.S. scent free goop to using normal shampoo and soap again I've been effectively scent free for close to 5 months....change is hard...I got a couple hooded sweatshirts and hats I wear...but if I'm not hunting I'm practicing, so its not hard to tell what my passion is
Old 01-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

I've had an Obsession for Bowhunting for over 40 years. It would be hard not to notice.

Dan
Old 01-30-2009, 11:57 AM
Typical Buck

If you talk to anyone who knows me, about 99% will tell you that I am for sure 2 things, a harcore bowhunter and a hardcore Minnesota Vikings/ NFL fan. (Plus my buddies all know that I am a UFC freak also). Just about all of my shirts are either Viking or bowhunting related. This includes work T shirts, good T shirts, dress shirts, jerseys etc. Also on my Durango I have a really cool Mathews/ skull Decal in the back window, then some Realtree, Scentblocker and other decals in the side back windows, and a Scentblocker liscense plate framd. Also if you see me reading. it will be a bowhunting/archery magazine or a football one. There is no doubt what I am all about.
Old 01-30-2009, 11:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't usually go around bragging about it though.
Anyone who does Is Insecure about there hunting.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Spike

I have a big deer track tattooed on my neck, people realize real quick I'm a hunter.Carhas quite a fewarchery stickers on it, and I wear a hunting related hat every waking hour of the day. Every single shirt I own is archery/hunting related...every available space in my house has a deer picture, statue, or a bow hanging on the wall. I'd say I represent the bowhunting culture pretty well.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

At any given time, atleastsomething that Im wearing is hunting related (hats, sweatshirts,etc..)... My buddy's wedding is in a few months and I'll be dressed in a camo tuxedo with all the other groomsmen...lol, should be good times