Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....? >

Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

Old 02-10-2009, 09:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

Well I made it up yesterday and was there from 10-4. I didnt see anything new that caught my eye. I did get to meet Lee and Tiffany. The Copenhagen booth is always fun to walk through right off the bat.I can never bring myself to actually buy anything there(?) haha.. I will generally ponder on the thought and then pick it up before the season? The only thing that REALLY even made me think about buying was the Commonsense line of lure, really makessence the way they advertise the stuff!I did get the chance to shoot the bull with Andy(Diesel77) again this year and got to check out the prototype on his new fleece line they got coming out, it looks good I cant wait to get some!! I talked to some of the other UC staff and they allare great guys! If you get the chance to swing by there booth and talk to the guys and check there stuff out you wont be disappointed!!! Its a shame they couldnt have this show about mid august, could you imagine the money being thrown around then?

I am kinda out of the "hunting stage" now and getting primed up for trout season. Although they didnt really have much on the fishing side that caught my eye, I did pick up a new Trout Magnet set as the other one I have is getting pretty low. All in all I got my fix of outdoor gear for this year, I will be back next year to check out some more stuff.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

You mean none of you guys got to shake hands, and shoot the breezewith Tred Barta?I'm going Wednesday.I'mhoping it will have quieted downa bit by then.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:36 AM
Typical Buck

1:00pm Goose Hunting & Calling with Sean Mann Outdoors & Cabela?s Seminar Room Main Hall [:@] Edit: just left the show and am at the Glass Lounge awaiting my steak dinner. We had a great time and really enjoyed meeting up with the boys from the net. No time to go into detail but Rob or Matt can take it from here. I gotta eat. BTW anyone lookn for some awesome camo, give Andy (Diesel) a pm.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

It was good to meet some more of the HNI guys today at the Ultimate Camo booth. I believe Matt has what may be a pretty interesting photo to post when he gets the chance. Fun day and I scored a pretty good deal on a Bow Vise.

I thought the price looked low. I paid 19.99, and when Rob got home (and I was busy taking the lady to dinner), I got a text saying they were selling on Cabelas for 89.99. Pretty sweet.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ben, what vise was it by they way? I picked up one that's essentially exactly the apple bow vise for the same price a year back.
Old 02-15-2009, 05:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

I really enjoyed Rick White and Matt Morrett having a laugh at Ben's expense over his blatant misuse of the HS Butt-Out tool.

Rick White......."Did ya pull a fawn out?" [:-]
Old 02-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

I really enjoyed Rick White and Matt Morrett having a laugh at Ben's expense over his blatant misuse of the HS Butt-Out tool.

That was a really good moment.

Who has the group picture? Bob Foulkrod was pulling on my chest hair! [8D]
Old 02-16-2009, 06:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Haha, yeah Rob thats what you get for having your shirt open Don Johnson style! Foulkrod had fun with you guys. I'll post the picture tonight.Thanks to all the HNI guys that stopped by, so many good guys on this site.

Rick, I didnt forget, your HSS vest is first on the list.
Frank, you sure have purty eyes lol!!
Matt, I'll keep you posted on the SD hunt dates.

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

That was a really good moment.

Who has the group picture? Bob Foulkrod was pulling on my chest hair! [8D]
Old 02-16-2009, 07:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, nothing gets laughs like a botched attempt at a radical hysterictemy. That story still has miles yet to go. Fun day guys, glad I could spread joy and laughter.
Old 02-16-2009, 05:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ben / PA

Yeah, nothing gets laughs like a botched attempt at a radical hysterictemy. That story still has miles yet to go. Fun day guys, glad I could spread joy and laughter.
I'm sure we'll still be laughing come next season, same hunt.

Quick Reply: Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.