Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....? >

Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

Old 01-28-2009, 10:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

ORIGINAL: Matt / PA

Who might that "B" team be?
Everyone else.

What about that guy that took first in MBR last year? I'm kidding...but seriously, who's going to give him a run for his money if you guys aren't shooting?
I was playing with an injury. LOL (actually a pretty bad one)

He was definitely a good shooter though!, from what Rick James tells me he's one of the best shooters in NY. If he's there I'm sure he'll walk right through.

I just don't have the drive this year, time to sit one out and squeak on some box calls. [8D].

Old 01-28-2009, 07:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

Who might that "B" team be?
Everyone else.

What about that guy that took first in MBR last year? I'm kidding...but seriously, who's going to give him a run for his money if you guys aren't shooting?
I was playing with an injury. LOL (actually a pretty bad one)

He was definitely a good shooter though!, from what Rick James tells me he's one of the best shooters in NY. If he's there I'm sure he'll walk right through.

I just don't have the drive this year, time to sit one out and squeak on some box calls. [8D].
Chris is a great MBR shooter, he took 5th at Worlds last year I believe. Don't know if he will show up or not. I did get him by 6 points last summer in our largest outdoor regional tournament though,first time I've gotten him incompetition......[8D].

I decided that since I don't even have a 3D bow setup or tuned right now, and no desire to focus on it when I'm in the middle ofindoor season, I'm not even going to bother. They also put the 3D finals on V-tines day weekend. If I miss that for a 3D shoot I'll be sleeping on the couch for a month. I may come to the show on the first weekend, not sure. I'll definitely be in York that weekend for my annual GTG with my collegebuddies, just not sure if we will make it to the show.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I will be there on the 14th. Can't get away during the week, so that is my only option. Hope to see some of you there. Diesel77, I will be stopping by the booth!
Old 01-31-2009, 10:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Gundeck

I will be there on the 14th. Can't get away during the week, so that is my only option. Hope to see some of you there. Diesel77, I will be stopping by the booth!
Awesome Ron!! Look forward to seeing you again buddy. Wish I could make your drive easier/shorter lol.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:46 PM
Boone & Crockett

I think everyone that can make it on the 14th should set a time to meet up at Andy's booth. Last year we all met up around 1:00 but them Matt and I had to run off to shoot the finals.

How about everyone at the UltimateCamo booth around 1:00?
Old 01-31-2009, 11:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I wish I could make it with ya's the 14th but i cant do, so I will eb at the Ultimate Camp booth sometime on the 9th haha if I happen to run by ya at some point!!

Old 02-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Typical Buck

Hey guys, I'll be showing up around 1pm on the 14th. Will look ya up when I get in. (First post w my new LG Dare phone, this thing rocks!)
Old 02-03-2009, 06:45 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Mantis Mayer

Hey guys, I'll be showing up around 1pm on the 14th. Will look ya up when I get in. (First post w my new LG Dare phone, this thing rocks!)
Fantastic MM. Look me up, do you have my number if your late?
Old 02-03-2009, 07:48 AM
Fork Horn

I'll be there on Monday, Feb 9. Was going to buy ticketonlineand they asked for a promo code - got me thinking arethere any coupons or discounts available? Money saved at entry gives me more to spend at the show.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Typical Buck

Rob, I dont, shoot me a pm.

Quick Reply: Harrisburg Eastern Sport Show....?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.