Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Bow Style Survivorman >

Bow Style Survivorman

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bow Style Survivorman

Old 01-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bow Style Survivor man

ORIGINAL: Rhody Hunter

sounds cool . that will build character and give you a great sense of accomplishment being able to do that. They will always remember that camp out.
My thoughts too! That's an awesome experience for them! I've done that a couple times on 3 day trips and I will never forget it! The only thing I ever managed to kill was a few squirrels though lol! Sounds like they had a great time!
Old 01-25-2009, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

No doubt this will be a weekend they will remember for a long time. When I was younger I did a lot of survival training in the military. Now that my son is doing it, I am grateful my parents didn't know most of what I was doing. It probably would have caused my Mother to stroke. As a parent, even though I know I gave my son all the skills he would need to survive, it still drove me nuts!
Old 01-26-2009, 10:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is quite impressive. Those rabbits must have tasted good.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to hear they made out ok....though I have to admit, that story sounded like it could easily have been prefaced with"my son and his friend got this great idea after a case of cold ones..." LOL [8D]

Old 01-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Spike

I hate Survivor man he does everything that you are not supposed to do. He will get people into serious trouble one of these days.

I do lots of camping in all kinds of conditions. If people are interested in outdoor survival theyshould take a really survival course by real people and not learn off this clown.

Glad to here that you son and his buddy had fun, hopefully they keep up with the outdoors stuff.