Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Added some flair...big thanks to MeanV2 >

Added some flair...big thanks to MeanV2

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Added some flair...big thanks to MeanV2

Old 01-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Added some flair...big thanks to MeanV2

Looks good now how about updating that bulky looking string suppressor, I thinkMeanV can help with that too.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:17 AM

ORIGINAL: silbowhunter

Looks good now how about updating that bulky looking string suppressor, I thinkMeanV can help with that too.
Already in the works! My Mom bought a 08 Diamond Edge today and it needed a front attaching suppressor. I gave her mine and I'm ordering a MeanV today.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Vito1

Already in the works! My Mom bought a 08 Diamond Edge today and it needed a front attaching suppressor. I gave her mine and I'm ordering a MeanV today.
Your mom?! Wow, that's pretty cool. Like the colors a lot. It's looking as if I need a new set myself. I had Gibblet make me a set on my last bow, I'm sure these are just as nice. I may talk to Dan about a set.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Looks Sweet Matt!!

Dan
Old 01-25-2009, 02:03 PM

ORIGINAL: MGH_PA

ORIGINAL: Vito1

Your mom?! Wow, that's pretty cool. Like the colors a lot. It's looking as if I need a new set myself. I had Gibblet make me a set on my last bow, I'm sure these are just as nice. I may talk to Dan about a set.
Yeah she is pretty happy with her new bow. She was shootinga PSE Spider I think, that was at least 6 years old. Her poundage has been slipping due to age and a bad shoulder. The thought of having to use a crossbow bummed her out. She is able to easily pull back 40 lbs with the Edge. She could barely get back 34 lbs with her old bow. She was still getting passthroughs and knocking deer down, but it was getting harder and harder in colder temps. Here is a little more info about her. She is a pretty cool lady.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3270762&mpage=2&key=women%2chunt ers&#3271470

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

Looks Sweet Matt!!

Dan
Thanks for your help, Dan. I'll be giving you a call today or tomorrow.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

Ok flair and bows do not go togeather . IM gonna have to ask for your man card for a few weeks .

Now the bow does look good
Old 01-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice setup. The black and blue strings look really good on you rig!
Old 01-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Fork Horn

wow looks great!
Old 01-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Dan, did anyone get ahold of you from Genes sport shop up here in MN? I had my Drenalin in there and he fell in love with the Mean V. He said as soon as his SST were gone he was stocking your suppresors. Just wondering if he orderes a pile?
Old 01-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Fork Horn

I like that alot.....I might have to jock your style and use that color combo on my marquis.

Quick Reply: Added some flair...big thanks to MeanV2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.