HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Does anyone shoot PSE?? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/283324-does-anyone-shoot-pse.html)

kdsberman 01-19-2009 07:34 AM

Does anyone shoot PSE??

Does anyone here shoot PSE? Seems like its all Mathews, Hoyt, BT, and Elite, nothin wrong with that though. I shot a Bow Madness yesterday and i think it outperformed the DXT, Hyperlite, AM32, Reezen, and Admiral...in my opinion of course. Just surprised to not hear of anyone shooting PSE. Ive always had great luck with them.

Rob/PA Bowyer 01-19-2009 07:49 AM

RE: Does anyone shoot PSE??

outperformed
Define, outperformed?

Schultzy 01-19-2009 08:05 AM

I'm no compound shooter (shoot a recurve) but the majority of the people who shoot compounds In my neck of the woods are Hoyt and PSE but also a few Martin and Mathews shooters as well. Yet have I saw a Bowtech around here. It really depends on where your from and what dealers are around.

kdsberman 01-19-2009 08:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

outperformed
Define, outperformed?
Here we go...

PERSONALLY, I felt that the Bow Madness shot better than those bows. Those bows all shot great, except i wasnt a big fan of the Admiral, but thats just me. I felt the BM had a more "consistent" shot, felt better at full draw, and just was overall a more solid shooter. This is MY opinion, thats all. I was VERY high on the DXT, so this is definetly saying something.

MOhunter46 01-19-2009 08:27 AM

ORIGINAL: kdsberman

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

outperformed
Define, outperformed?
Here we go...

PERSONALLY, I felt that the Bow Madness shot better than those bows. Those bows all shot great, except i wasnt a big fan of the Admiral, but thats just me. I felt the BM had a more "consistent" shot, felt better at full draw, and just was overall a more solid shooter. This is MY opinion, thats all. I was VERY high on the DXT, so this is definetly saying something.
Im just curious, what didnt you like about the admiral?

kdsberman 01-19-2009 08:31 AM

I thought it was pretty shock free, but i didnt like the handle on it, I didnt like the draw, not to mention the jerk it had when going into full draw. Just didnt like it other than the shock free shot.

NChunterman 01-19-2009 09:20 AM

I shoot a PSE X-Force Dream Season and Love it.

Mottz 01-19-2009 09:26 AM

I shoot the PSE Bruin and haven't had any negative things to say about it.

Jim_IV 01-19-2009 09:28 AM

PSE Baby-G Force

Been shootin it since 2001

Rbaker88 01-19-2009 10:02 AM

I shoot a '07 PSE Typhoon, great bow. It gets the job done