Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Does anyone shoot PSE?? >

Does anyone shoot PSE??

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Does anyone shoot PSE??

Old 01-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Does anyone shoot PSE??

I have a whole mess of critters on the wall. If they could talk, they would say PSE sucks!

It's hard to go wrong with a lifetime guarantee, a good feeling bow, and one that shoots well, eh? Shoot them all...find the one that works best for you and falls within your budget!

Good look
Old 01-19-2009, 06:56 PM

I currently have two PSE X Forces
Old 01-19-2009, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well im gonna try ONE more shop tomorrow, hoping it has the Mathews S2 since ive always wanted to try that one. Maybe that shop has the missing piece ive been looking for this whole time. If i could just get a bow with the smoothness and grip of the Mathews, and the solid wall and consistent shot of the PSE and put it in one bow (Please dont say "Bowtech", because ive found that to not be the answer either).
Old 01-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Spike

I bought a PSE T-Bolt last year. I was in the market and shot everything I could get my hands on. I thought I would buy a Mathews because that is what everyone was shooting. Once I shot them all I went with the PSE. If fit me, I had confidence in it, and it was much cheaper than the other brands. Just my two cents. Soup
Old 01-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Typical Buck

My first bow was a pse deer hunter, round wheels slow by today's standards heck slow when I first bought it 6 yrs ago.I shot a deer with it and it
actually died. I was so hooked after that I just had to up grade to the stuff the big boys shoot. I now shoot my 04 justice and it is slow by todays
standards but it is smooth and is draw even in zero degree weather after 2-3 hrs.My son has the pse and he shot a couple of deer with it and he also
got hooked, he now owns a tomkat 07. The old pse deer hunter is still in the family and if one of our bows go down during the season we know were a old pse and aluminum arrows that can and will take out deer.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: NChunterman

I shoot a PSE X-Force Dream Season and Love it.
X2

Dream Season baby , love my PSE .
Old 01-20-2009, 03:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

I have been shooting PSE since i started bow hunting over 11 years ago and still using the same old PSE Nova I bought new back in 01. Shes served me well over the years untill this last year. Things are now changing on the bow, weak limbs, etc. Im going with an 08 or 09 PSE Stinger in the next month or so. I have shot many other competitor bows and some I really liked and others id never pick up again like the Admiral. Not that the Admiral is a bad bow, its a nice shooting bow and quiet, there is just something about the way it feels that I dont care for. Its not only the comfort, speed, and draw cycle that has kept me with PSE, its the warranty that no other company can beat. I want to know that when Im out in the woods that my bow is covered if needed at the moment of truth if something should go wrong. PSE makes a very consistant bow, it doesnt matter if its their target bows, recurves, or hunting bows, they are all consistant, as long as they are setup correctly. This goes for most bows on the market. But you just cant go wrong with a PSE. They have a wide variety of bows at a wide variety of costs to suit pretty much everyones needs and cost expendatures.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

The Bow Madness was a nice bow, definetly. Im not one to have to have the FASTEST bow on the market by any means, but considering my short draw length (27"), my Firestorm is shooting 224fps. Dead on at 20 yards it drops 5-6" at 25 yards. Its ugly. I want something that WONT do that.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:19 AM

I had an 07 X force last year, didn't shoot it all that great. I think it was the 6" brace that got me, I went and bought an Allegiance 08 by Bowtech and love it.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:16 PM
Typical Buck

PSE scorpion 30" draw 60lbs draw and my old bow PSE bruin 30" draw 50lbs

Quick Reply: Does anyone shoot PSE??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.