HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Who's the blondbombshell? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/283297-whos-blondbombshell.html)

Double Droptine 01-18-2009 09:14 PM

Who's the blondbombshell?

Last week a friend sent me 2 photos of this babe shooting her target bow. One photo she was shooting inside the other outside. Looks like she knows what's she is doing. Who's the blond bombshell? If you saw the photos you know who I'm talking about!

drockw 01-18-2009 09:21 PM

RE: Who's the blondbombshell?

Theres a blonde chick that advertises for rytera/martin I believe... I dont remember her name though.

joemr1288 01-18-2009 09:28 PM

This girl? If so she shoots and does some modeling with bows for Martin. Not sure if this is the one you are talking about. All I know is she is a dang good shot.

drockw 01-18-2009 10:25 PM

Thats the girl i was talking aboout

Rick James 01-19-2009 03:40 AM

That is Laura Francese.

YooperMike 01-19-2009 04:41 AM

Matt is right. I shot with her at a Rinehart event 2 years ago. She is one hell of a shot, and exceedingly attractive. We had a good time!

mahoningbuck 01-19-2009 04:44 AM

That girl is rediculous but I dont think that is the one he is talking about! DAMN......she is rediculous! I think the one he is talking about is the one with the two bowling balls hanging off of her chest which are slightly abnormal. Furthermore, I would suspect they have not moved their current position since the surgery.

Dozen Arrows 01-19-2009 05:16 AM

ORIGINAL: mahoningbuck

That girl is rediculous but I dont think that is the one he is talking about! DAMN......she is rediculous! I think the one he is talking about is the one with the two bowling balls hanging off of her chest which are slightly abnormal. Furthermore, I would suspect they have not moved their current position since the surgery.
EASY Killer stand down! It looks like a weekend out of the house is in order. LOL

Rob/PA Bowyer 01-19-2009 05:52 AM

ORIGINAL: mahoningbuck

The term is ridiculous and we don't need to go to that post/pics again.

Bailsuk 01-19-2009 06:35 AM

I think you may be talkin about this lady and i don't know her name either , now these piccy's have been on here before so i hope i don't offend anybody ok .

Sorry guys , i missed Robs last post . So i deleted them [:@];):D