Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 who do you respect the most? >

who do you respect the most?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

who do you respect the most?

Old 01-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: who do you respect the most?

ORIGINAL: Double Creek

Andrae D'Acquisto

He is in another universe compared to most of these guys when it comes to bowhunting mature whitetail deer.

Not sure if they still stand, but at one time the man had the #2 and #3 bow kill in Wisconsin. That's remarkable in and of itself, not to mention the other handful of B&C bucks he has killed.

The guy can put down some big bucks, no doubt. He shot a buck on last seasons Whitetail Addiction that was bigger than most people will ever see.....then was pissed and complainedbecause it had a broken tine that he didn't see.To me, that was like complaining that your pants are falling down because your wallet is too heavy. I lost alot of respect for him after that show.
Old 01-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Typical Buck

Dan Infalt of BBO, here's a real guy doing what he loves and sharing it with anyone that wants to listen..................I respect any of the "pro's" that do what they do on thier own without having thier hands held, because I know how hard thier job is and there's way more that goes into it then just killing mature bucks (that's actually the easier part of the job).
Old 01-28-2009, 01:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hands Down!!! Paul Schafer!

Hatchet Jack