Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 who do you respect the most? >

who do you respect the most?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

who do you respect the most?

Old 01-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: who do you respect the most?

I don't know that I know any of them well enough to bestow the word respect. Those I like most, Chuck Adams, Dwight Schuh,Jim Dougherty, Fred Bear.... and a few more.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Larry Weishun(sp)
Old 01-17-2009, 06:10 PM
Typical Buck

Greg Miller is actually a good friend of mine but I would have to admit he hs gotten a little spoiled now and does'nt work as hard to pull it off as he used too. I would suppose because he does'nt have to anymore, gettin hard to spend time with him anymore though.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Fork Horn

Will Primos. He started a dynasty from nothing.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ted Nugent..... Like him or not, agree with him or not.... He speaks his mind and stands up for what he believes. A trait many could use.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Tim Wells

Nuge, Potts, Miller, and the Lakosky's and Drury's are top on my list aswell.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:20 PM

ORIGINAL: buckeye

Ted Nugent..... Like him or not, agree with him or not.... He speaks his mind and stands up for what he believes. A trait many could use.
Desire, discipline, sacrifice, and freedom what's not to like?
Old 01-17-2009, 07:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

My vote goes to the Nuge. I met him at an outdoor show the archery shop I worked at hosted one year. He doesn't read anything he says off a script; he lives it.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:17 PM

I have a cousin who runs an outfitting service in the western US. He gets quite a bit of the TV "pro" guys that come and hunt with him. I went on an elk hunt this past fall with him and he told me that of all of the people he has ever hunted with, Larry Weishun is by far the most knowledgable outdoorsman he has been able to hunt with. I guess his forte is whitetails so if he is that knowlegeable on the western game I would imagine his whitetail savvy to be extremely good.

As far as what I have watched, read, heard etc... My personal favorites are in no particular order
Chuck Adams, Greg Miller, Dwight Schuh, and I like to read a little Aldo Leopold,I think if he had the technology of today he could have done some coolstuff with wildlife mgmt. and I dont know if I think he is a wealth of knowledge or not (i know he has more than me) but I do get a kick out of watching a little Stan Potts every now and then, he wins the enthusiasm award.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:30 PM

Seriously though, the professional hunter that I admire most is Tom King from Big Horn Outdoors. And there you have it...

Quick Reply: who do you respect the most?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.