Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Diamond Iceman/Ross Carnivore >

Diamond Iceman/Ross Carnivore

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Diamond Iceman/Ross Carnivore

Old 01-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Diamond Iceman/Ross Carnivore

I held an Iceman today, didn't shoot it. But man, just holding felt great. Real nice looking bow!
Old 01-18-2009, 01:27 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: special

For me the apearance of a bow means nothing...Im only interested in performance...What my prey thinks of my bow means more to me than what my hunting buddy thinks of it
I agree, BUT since all new high end bows are Performance, some of us like looks. Hence, people sending their bows to get dipped in Predator or whatever. There is a thread on AT right now of a Tribute that has been dipped in Predator and all of the accessories too. SAWEEEEEEEEEEET!!! Tons of comments about how cool it looks, so eye candy is def a feature that attracts a gr8 many bow hunters. Cosmetically, they could sure make that Carnivore look better. The fit and finish on that Iceman BLOWS away the Carnivore's looks. Most bows probably do imo. I guess it looks cooler than my old bear whitetail II, maybe Many of us like looks when we are dropping $800 on a new bow.
Old 01-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Banned

I was back down at Scheels 2nite. The Carnivore isn't all that bad lookin...didn't shoot either though...in a hurry. Ross guys..hold your head high..I am sure they are shooters