Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Diamond Iceman/Ross Carnivore >

Diamond Iceman/Ross Carnivore

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Diamond Iceman/Ross Carnivore

Old 01-17-2009, 09:43 AM
Banned

Default RE: Diamond Iceman/Ross Carnivore

ORIGINAL: Germ

HCH is all about pretty
Lol..Germ is all about handsome. Love the Avatar dude. hot guy. Glad he isn't in my town or I wouldn't score wit the chics
Old 01-17-2009, 09:46 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer
I agree with Dan, there's no loser in those picks but through the Admiral in there too when you shoot the Iceman and tell us what you think.
I second that idea. I prefer the draw of a single cam, but man was I impressed with the Admiral. For me, that is the smoothest drawing dual cam bow I have ever picked up. Very impressive bow all around.

I like the Iceman too. It would be tough to pick between the Admiral and the Iceman. I really like and enjoy shooting both of them.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: MOhunter46

If i do buy a new bow this spring it will be either one of these. The Iceman does look amazing but looks wont be the deciding factor on which one i will buy. Im real anxious to see how both of these bows shoot.
I agree with Dan, there's no loser in those picks but through the Admiral in there too when you shoot the Iceman and tell us what you think.
Will do
Old 01-17-2009, 10:09 AM
Typical Buck

What are the Carnivores going for?
Old 01-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: luke/r

What are the Carnivores going for?
This from memory, but I think MSRP is $699

Check with your dealer for street price

Dan
Old 01-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

The second sparrow in as many days fell to the mighty Carnivore 31 with my boy at my side out behind the house this afternoon. This one was only about 22 yards. Yesterday's was about 27. The bow's a shooter, for sure.

He gave his life for a good cause, though... one of his wings is now dangling beneath a swivel on some fishing line as eye appeal and his breast feathers are scattered across and behind the setMatthew and Imade today for the bobcat that's been feeding on my local turkey flock.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

My plan is to shoot the Admiral vs the Iceman, and then the Winner will talk on the Air Raid. I love the playoffs.[8D]
Old 01-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Last night I saw the prettiest and neatest bow I have seen I believe....the Diamond Iceman:
I don't believe I have ever seen a more beautiful and super cool looking bow. I held one last night at Scheels and I was "Wowed". Realtree Hardwoods Gray Invelvet. The limbs, riser, the whole design was very pleasing on the eyes and looked like an engineering masterpiece. On the other side, the Ross Carnivore was the ugliest and most un appealing new bow I have laid my eyes on as far as new technology. Looked like something built in the 80's. I was disappointed as I have heard shock and awe from the reports on this bow. Just my opinions..I didn't shoot either.That Ross Carnivore is quite a shooter from what I have gathered....just wasn't eye candy 2 me.
Don,
I officially think you've LOST IT!!! A "PRETTY" bow??? Come on!!!! It's really just about the same as the Admiral, General, Guardian, or whatever center pivot, I don't see the big deal. I shot one at Cabela's, if I were buying a Diamond, the Marquis and Black Ice both felt nice to me. Not sure how I feel about that "InVelvet" finish, it just don't feel "right" to me. I can see me picking that stuff off of the bow it I were bored in stand. Not a good idea for me to have it I don't think.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:46 AM
Banned

lol...it is pretty
Old 01-18-2009, 01:16 PM

For me the apearance of a bow means nothing...Im only interested in performance...What my prey thinks of my bow means more to me than what my hunting buddy thinks of it

Quick Reply: Diamond Iceman/Ross Carnivore

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.