HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   glad to be back guys! got a question (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/282907-glad-back-guys-got-question.html)

OhiobowHunter56 01-15-2009 08:56 PM

glad to be back guys! got a question

glad to be back on the site its been almost a year or more, do to some family problems and being in the marine corps i havent had a chance to shoot or even go bowhunting this year and now i have some more time to spare , i sold my bowtech patriot last year and am lookin into some new bows , i've been looking at the bowtech 82nd airborne and i'm very interested has anyone shot this bow yet and if so wats your opinion on it? is there any new bows on the market that you guys have shot and strongly reccomend? comments and opinions are appreciated thx guys!

Ben / PA 01-16-2009 04:12 AM

RE: glad to be back guys! got a question

Good to have you back. Thank you for your service, it does not go unappreciated. As for the bows, the 82nd is a shooter. I own the 101st, it's basically the same except with a higher BH and slightly less speed. My recommendation is to get to a shop and shoot as many as you can and go from there. Good luck, again glad to have you back. Thanks Sir.

twildasin 01-16-2009 04:22 AM

welcome back 1st off...and as Ben said get to some shops and shoot as many as you can not limiting yourself to one brand! There will be one that stands alone in your hand and then you will have your bow! Good luck. Yes the 82nd is a sweet fast bow! Don't sell yourself short get out there and shoot them all!

Rhody Hunter 01-16-2009 04:28 AM

welcome back like they said try as many as possible then make a decision from there

PastorJim08 01-16-2009 04:30 AM

OhiobowHunter56,

No recommendations on a bow but thank you for your service to our country and I pray your family problems work out.

Blessings.....Pastorjim

OhiobowHunter56 01-16-2009 08:31 AM

Thx for the replies so far guys, its hard for me to get to a shop i dont have much time off but i'm going to a different duty station in NC the 3rd and i should have some more time there plus i get to come home for 10 days before that so i'm gonna hit up the local shops around my house then and i want to say thank you for your appreciation of my service its a good feeling protecting peoples rights and freedoms so people can enjoy their lives the way they want to like kickin back with family and friends and of course hunting!!! keep the replies coming on the bows thx again guys!

Deleted User 01-16-2009 09:49 AM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

piketon_hunter#9 01-16-2009 10:22 AM

the bows that i liked best were the bt admiral and the hoyt a-max... i ended up with the admiral.

and i too have a lot of respect for what you are doin for our country

mohunter82 01-16-2009 03:18 PM

Well i'm a little partial to hoyt. but you should defintely try out some of the new bowtechs.

Thanks again for what ya do. Words cannot express my gratitude.

AR Bowhunter 01-16-2009 03:23 PM

Glad you are back. I think there are a few guys on here that eat an breathBowtechs.