Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 glad to be back guys! got a question >

glad to be back guys! got a question

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

glad to be back guys! got a question

Old 01-15-2009, 08:56 PM
Fork Horn

Default glad to be back guys! got a question

glad to be back on the site its been almost a year or more, do to some family problems and being in the marine corps i havent had a chance to shoot or even go bowhunting this year and now i have some more time to spare , i sold my bowtech patriot last year and am lookin into some new bows , i've been looking at the bowtech 82nd airborne and i'm very interested has anyone shot this bow yet and if so wats your opinion on it? is there any new bows on the market that you guys have shot and strongly reccomend? comments and opinions are appreciated thx guys!
Old 01-16-2009, 04:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: glad to be back guys! got a question

Good to have you back. Thank you for your service, it does not go unappreciated. As for the bows, the 82nd is a shooter. I own the 101st, it's basically the same except with a higher BH and slightly less speed. My recommendation is to get to a shop and shoot as many as you can and go from there. Good luck, again glad to have you back. Thanks Sir.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

welcome back 1st off...and as Ben said get to some shops and shoot as many as you can not limiting yourself to one brand! There will be one that stands alone in your hand and then you will have your bow! Good luck. Yes the 82nd is a sweet fast bow! Don't sell yourself short get out there and shoot them all!
Old 01-16-2009, 04:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

welcome back like they said try as many as possible then make a decision from there
Old 01-16-2009, 04:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

OhiobowHunter56,

No recommendations on a bow but thank you for your service to our country and I pray your family problems work out.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 01-16-2009, 08:31 AM
Fork Horn

Thx for the replies so far guys, its hard for me to get to a shop i dont have much time off but i'm going to a different duty station in NC the 3rd and i should have some more time there plus i get to come home for 10 days before that so i'm gonna hit up the local shops around my house then and i want to say thank you for your appreciation of my service its a good feeling protecting peoples rights and freedoms so people can enjoy their lives the way they want to like kickin back with family and friends and of course hunting!!! keep the replies coming on the bows thx again guys!
Old 01-16-2009, 09:49 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Fork Horn

the bows that i liked best were the bt admiral and the hoyt a-max... i ended up with the admiral.

and i too have a lot of respect for what you are doin for our country
Old 01-16-2009, 03:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well i'm a little partial to hoyt. but you should defintely try out some of the new bowtechs.

Thanks again for what ya do. Words cannot express my gratitude.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Glad you are back. I think there are a few guys on here that eat an breathBowtechs.

Quick Reply: glad to be back guys! got a question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.