HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Free to a good home. (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/282897-free-good-home.html)

Brett/IL 01-15-2009 06:40 PM

Free to a good home.

Just like the title says I have two items that I feel someone else could use more than me.

1. Bowtech 8 arrow detachable quiver. Nothing fancy, it's the one that came with the '07 Tomkat package. It has been used, but it's in good shape.

2. Limbsaver S-Coil stabilizer. It is camo in color and less than a month old. It looks new.

The quiver came on my son's bow and I have since put a different one on for him. The stabilizer was picked up on clearance and hasn't really been used.

The only thing I ask is that if you don't truly NEED these items, let someone who does get them. If you need both, take them. If you only need one, take it. The first person(s) to PM me will get the item(s) shipped to their door. As soon as I post this I have to get back to work, so I will not be back on the site until tomorrow morning. At that time I will post who was first to respond and who will get the items.

Rob/PA Bowyer 01-15-2009 06:58 PM

RE: Free to a good home.

That's generous of you Brett. I hope they find good homes.

JeffB 01-15-2009 07:06 PM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

That's generous of you Brett.
Agreed. Very thing for you to do!

Vito1 01-15-2009 07:22 PM

Always nice to see one hunter help another. Generous offer, Brett.

Rory/MO 01-15-2009 07:25 PM

Awesome thing you're doing here! I'm sure they'll be in the right homes in no time!

cptleo1 01-15-2009 09:51 PM

Makes me kind of proud that 50 people didn't try and take advantage of your generosity.

Better class of people on this site.

From me to you THANKS for helping your fellow archers out.

drockw 01-15-2009 10:12 PM

If this was AT there would be 50 people explaining why they deserve it more... A little more class here apparantly!

Derek

Snook384 01-15-2009 10:24 PM

I know of a young man (14) that could really use that stuff. He actually WORKS and sold his Wii video game so he could buy a bow. Any kid that would do that gets my vote. How could I get that stuff for him. It would make his day.

Ben / PA 01-16-2009 04:15 AM

ORIGINAL: Snook384

I know of a young man (14) that could really use that stuff. He actually WORKS and sold his Wii video game so he could buy a bow. Any kid that would do that gets my vote. How could I get that stuff for him. It would make his day.
Sounds like the type of kid we need more of. It's encouraging to here this sort of thing. Generous offer Brett. Thanks for showing off the quality of sportsmen we have here.

twildasin 01-16-2009 04:19 AM

I know my boy would not sell his wii...but he got his bow thought too! Generous offer no doubt!