Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who would it be? >

Who would it be?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who would it be?

Old 01-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Who would it be?

Noone gonna suck up to the Mods and say Rob/PA? I accully would say Rob because He's always been able to help me through a tight spot via PM's and stuff of that nature Really a smart intelectual guy and He seems to know a thing or two about killing some deer (which dosent hurt). But overall this guy seems to be a class act do anything for anyone kind of guy So Rob, Hats off to you. You can hunt with me ANYTIME.

Ryan.
Old 01-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Typical Buck

Well that depends on the animal!

If we're talking whitetails, then I'm going with the "Site Buck Guru"- GregH!

But one of my dreams is to kill a black bear with a bow, so then in that case, I've got to go with none other than......

SCHULTZY!

Old 01-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

I don't think I could narrow it down to ONE, Rob comes to mind because any guy that will climb a tree with a gimped up leg is pretty damned dedicated. I would like to head out west with Rob (Elkhuntinnut) and goes after elk, maybe catch Jim (Huntinson) and reel in a muley or elk someday as well, but there are a bunch of guys that I'd gladly head to the woods with.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

hmmmm, I would have to say either Rory/MO or Siman/OH...just because I have gotten to know them a little better since we close to the same age....

oops, that is 2......[8D] There are too many people on here that I would love to hunt with to list or pick one out......lol.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

There are WAYYYYYYYY too many to list!!!

ORIGINAL: MATHEWS PA BOWHUNTER

PT, hopefully this fall it will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r coiming down tony right????????
well maybe?????????????
For sure, Chris! I am getting my PA non-res this upcoming season......I'll be down ... just make sure you line up your vacation days

Old 01-16-2009, 03:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

To many to name just one but if I had the chance Schultzy and I would bring the recurve out of the basement!! Walt
Old 01-16-2009, 03:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Fraley, cause he looks good in knee pads
Old 01-16-2009, 04:16 AM

Since I have to narrow it to one, it would have to be someone that is just an absolute whitetail freak.....that would be Todd of WKP.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I already got to spend some tree time this past season with twildasin, Matt / PA, and of course, Rob. Next season, I hope to get to do some nannywacking with MGH_PA. With that said, after briefly chatting with him on another forum via our team thread, I would like to hunt and hang out with DukeMichaels. Seems like my kind of guy.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Schulty would be high on my list if I had a choice...There are alot of people on here that would be cool to hunt with... Its just not right to make us choose just one!!

This has got me thinking. I think the list of who I wouldn't want to hunt with would be much shorter....In fact right now I can't think of anyone that would be on that list.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.