HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   White Knuckle - New DVD - Full Circle... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/282821-white-knuckle-new-dvd-full-circle.html)

WKP Todd 01-15-2009 09:47 AM

White Knuckle - New DVD - Full Circle...

I’m hoping that the holidays were wonderful for everyone and that heath and success will be in everyone’s future for 2009. With the temperatures reaching -18 degrees here in SE Iowa this morning, it is a good time of year to be stuck in-front of our computers putting the finishing touches on our brand new DVD - Full-Circle.

I’m so excited to get this video out to you - you can’t even imagine. This years video title came from the year-around time and energy we put into our whitetail season. As you’ve come to know in our videos, we’ve got lots of shed hunting, velvet footage, and some unbelievable stories included in this years video.

We have two of the largest whitetails taken with a bow on our new video this year. Todd Graf’s 193” giant, and the Aaron DeHaan monster which scored 200”. Along with the two mega-giants, we have a 184” buck, a 164”, a 160” - and 7 other bow kills that are between 125 and 160”. To say that we had a good season is quite an understatement. We were very blessed, and I’m just thankful we are able to share the stories of these unbelievable deer!

Full Circle will have 12 bow buck kills, 7 bow doe kills, and 2 hours and 15 minutes of some of the most unbelievable footage we’ve ever had the pleasure to edit. The storylines are the best aspect of this year’s video; my vision is finally coming “full-circle”…

The new video will be completed by next week - and we will have them available for-sale at the Michigan Deer and Turkey Spectacular which will be the first show we will attend. The following week, roughly February 16th - Full-Circle will be available through our website as usual. I will make the formal announcement at that time and let you officially know when the video is available to order. As with any of our online orders, they ship within 24 hours of the order receipt, and we only charge $3.00 to ship a DVD. That’s the best deal you will find anywhere!

Thanks to all the support of you guys - you are the reason we are able to continue producing these videos. The quality is beyond anything we’ve seen in the industry - so I’m very proud of the new video. I’ve attached the cover for you to get a quick glimpse of what we’re so excited about! Enjoy….

White Knuckle Productions will be attending the following trade shows this spring - if you can make them - please take the time to stop by the booth and say hello. We love meeting our customers face to face!

Michigan Deer and Turkey Spectacular - February 13-15th - Lansing, Michigan
Illinois Deer and Turkey Classic - February 27th-March 1st - Bloomington, Illinois
Iowa Deer Classic - March 6th-8th - Des Moines, Iowa
Wisconsin Deer and Turkey Expo - April 3-5th - Madison, Wisconsin

We hope to see you all there!

WKP Todd

IL_BOW_MAN 01-15-2009 10:33 AM

RE: White Knuckle - New DVD - Full Circle...

Make sure you bring me one to the Illinois Classic. I will once again be looking for you!! Maybe I should get this copy signed!!

WKP Todd 01-15-2009 12:05 PM

You may want to get it signed by someone who is famous - cause we're just a bunch of bowhunters dude! he he he...

I have guys ask me to sign stuff on a very rare ocasion - and I feel stupid doing it! I feel like saying - "Dude, Lee and Tiffany" or "Don and Kandi" are over there! he he he.... We are just humble bowhunters trying to share our story is all!

FLboy77 01-15-2009 12:45 PM

Cant wait!!! This DVD looks AWESOME!!!!

OKbowhunter20 01-15-2009 02:51 PM

Cant wait!!

BigDaddy12t 01-15-2009 03:00 PM

What, no Minnesota Deer Classic? :DI guesse I will have to order one off the web site. For those of you that have not had the chance to see one of their video's, they are a must see! Great job guys!

bowmanaj 01-15-2009 03:08 PM

Nice.. I loved "The Grind", its a great video, looking forward to this one...

WKP Todd 01-15-2009 03:10 PM

Thanks for the comments guys! All I can say is that if you have liked our previous videos - well, you will really-really-really like the new one. The quality of footage is just finally getting up to the point where it's consistent from start to finish. That is REALLY hard to control when you have so many guys out filming.

Everyone did a fantastic job this year at telling their story though! Couldn't do it without my main-man Kyle (my cameraman and editor) and my team who is basically doing this for the love of the hunt and whitetails. I can't pay them, and because we aren't pimping ourselves with sponsors - they don't get much free stuff. So - thanks to all my guys - they are the best, and I couldn't do it without them!

NY/Al 01-15-2009 03:15 PM

Dang it I havnt even ordered the Grind yet! Im slacking. Looks like a double order comming up!

mobow 01-15-2009 06:28 PM

I'll be picking one up at the Illinois classic next month.....Can't wait to see this one too!! I've got them all so far.....