Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MATHEWS MONSTER

Old 01-15-2009, 05:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MATHEWS MONSTER

Ofcourse it looks the same they both have PRELOADED LIMBS. Thats why they look the same. Bow companies can only do so much, I dont think its that they copy one another as much as it is they can only do so much. Does the X-force have AVS technology? No, oh then it isnt a "copy."
Old 01-15-2009, 05:25 AM

can I not have an opinion? Im not bashing any company..Im just calling it as i see it...I may be wrong, but it just looks very simillar.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Vabowman

can I not have an opinion? Im not bashing any company..Im just calling it as i see it...I may be wrong, but it just looks very simillar.
You stated yours and everyone else is stating theirs.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

All you guys ranking on Mathews need to get a grip- I suppose you don't remember this entirely original creation from Pete Shepley Enterprises back in 1999 or so (along with the "absolutely not a blatant copy of the Mathews ultramax" PSE Carerra). Or the PSE tazman which was a direct rip of the MArtin Rage.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:25 AM

never bashed any company...Ny, I was catching heat for just saying it looked like a rip off of the X force...this is petty dude, I don't care that they did it, just made the statement that they did.
Old 01-15-2009, 06:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

First it does "look" like the x-force. The cam system is completely differnent in the way it functions.
Most speed bows look like each other. To achieve those speeds takes a similar desigin.

Mathews did not invent the solocam, Martin did I beleive. Just like Bowtech did not invent Binary cam, Darton did Elite thinks they invented everything and then they get sued[8D]
Old 01-15-2009, 06:51 AM

hey guys im laughing right now at everyone saying its a pse x force...its the other way around!! McPherson sold the rights to the design to pse and made a ton of money off of it, now he's releasing the design into his Mathews line obviously tweaking it to make it better than the pse version, so in conclusion Matt McPherson is a loaded genius
Old 01-15-2009, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

never bashed any company...Ny, I was catching heat for just saying it looked like a rip off of the X force...this is petty dude, I don't care that they did it, just made the statement that they did.
Landon.... That wasalmost a contradiction in term. I don't care if they did or didn't copy the design. Oh yeah - I still think that they're ugly.[8D]
Old 01-15-2009, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DuncanVa

hey guys im laughing right now at everyone saying its a pse x force...its the other way around!! McPherson sold the rights to the design to pse and made a ton of money off of it, now he's releasing the design into his Mathews line obviously tweaking it to make it better than the pse version, so in conclusion Matt McPherson is a loaded genius
And where did we hear this startling revelation? Local dealer?

Old 01-15-2009, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lmao.

Quick Reply: MATHEWS MONSTER

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.