Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 The Wensel brothers >

The Wensel brothers

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The Wensel brothers

Old 01-14-2009, 06:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default The Wensel brothers

Did anyone catch them on the Outdoor Channel yesterday? I think the show was called Mossy Oak Classics or something like that. Best thing about the show was no advertising on the bow they used, arrows, broadheads, Camo, scent, etc! These 2 guys by far were my favorites to watch when It came to hunting video's. They are also Traditional bow hunters, nothing to fancy with these guys. They did shoot a nice buck or 2 as well.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:33 AM
Banned

Default RE: The Wensel brothers

No..but I met them at the IA deer classic a few years back and attended a seminar they put on
Old 01-14-2009, 06:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

"Bow hunting October whitetails" is one of the best videos ever made.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:01 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

No..but I met them at the IA deer classic a few years back and attended a seminar they put on
You lucky dog Don!! I haven't ever met these guys but I've seen them a few different times at P&Y conventions. My dad had the privilege to talk with one of the brothers, he cherished It!

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

"Bow hunting October whitetails" is one of the best videos ever made.
You got that right Jim!! I have that video some where, I should dig that tape up and watch It again.

Old 01-14-2009, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

Two of the best guys you could ever meet. Also probably the 2 best whitetail hunters you will ever meet.

Darrall
Old 01-14-2009, 07:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

I watched it, I'd like to hunt with em.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I got to meet and talk with them a few times over the years, good people. Guys like the Wensel brothers, Bob Fratzke, Rodger Rother and a few othersopend the door and tookthe whitetail game to a new level.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I met them about 20 years ago at a Holiday Inn, they were doing a seminar. Very nice guys and had some impressive trophies even back then.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

I got a copy of Primal Dreams for Christmas but I have got to watch it yet. I've got a lot of respect for them.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:45 AM
Giant Nontypical

I watched it a couple of times, it was great because Cuz was on the camera duties. When Barry made that PERFECT 22 yard shot on the monster you can here Cuz in the background saying it was an amazing shot. One of the guys that was with them them, Biggie Hoffman tells some of the story on Barry's shot over at Trad gang in a similar thread! I agree Steve, I liked the no this and that advertising of the products they were using, straight up hunting, I enjoyed it!

I'll be watching October Whitetails again today as well!

Quick Reply: The Wensel brothers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.