HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   It's on like a chickin bone (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/282488-its-like-chickin-bone.html)

FL/Law 01-12-2009 07:26 PM

It's on like a chickin bone

Well, I took off all week. It's gonna be in the 20's which to you northern boys isn't bad, however a couple days ago I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts at the camp and it's been in the upper 80's for a few weeks. Saw a few small bucks out and about with their noses to the ground so I'm hoping it will be the right time. Hope to have a few pics for you guys by the weekend.

Phil from Maine 01-12-2009 07:30 PM

RE: It's on like a chickin bone

Good luck to you with temps in that range the deer should be moving good for you down there. Wow, in the 20 degree range way down there.. Who of thunk that..

Huntinman23 01-12-2009 07:35 PM

Yeah, I bet the deer movement will be awesome for you with those temps, good luck to you, hope you get one. At least some peoples seasons are still open
:(

hardcorehunter 01-12-2009 07:37 PM

TDWW...how r ya?

TFOX 01-12-2009 10:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Phil from Maine

Good luck to you with temps in that range the deer should be moving good for you down there. Wow, in the 20 degree range way down there.. Who of thunk that..

Yea,it's global warming.:D

The deer might not know what to do with those temps.:eek:

drockw 01-12-2009 10:59 PM

ORIGINAL: TFOX

ORIGINAL: Phil from Maine

Yea,it's global warming.:D

The deer might not know what to do with those temps.:eek:

Hopefully they will think: Move, eat... Move, eat... so FL/Law will have a prime oppurtunity to take one!
good luck

Derek

davidmil 01-13-2009 05:36 AM

20 in Florida. Wow, it's 21 here right now. We're having a warming trend. LOL Going all the way up to 31 today, but fear not. Over the next 3 days the highs are 3, 2, and 8. LOL Kill abig one.

MeanV2 01-13-2009 06:44 AM

Good Luck! I'll be looking for those pics:D

I've haven't felt any cold weather since I left NE.;)

Dan

Schultzy 01-13-2009 08:35 PM

Good luck!!

FL/Law 01-15-2009 04:21 AM

On the blackberry, so not really sure if this is gonna work. Thus far it has been super cold & dropping through the weekend. Seen a few bucks only 2 shooters though. 1 was driving down the road n the other just couldn't get to me fast enough before the sun went down. Still have all day & a 'lil this weekend between my side jobs. Been a good week though. I talked my dad into staying at the camp all week. That alone has made it a great week for me. Definitely gonna try & take him on a trip north next year so he can hopefully put something on the wall.