HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   BOWTECH ALL THE WAY (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/282141-bowtech-all-way.html)

RobinAim Low 01-11-2009 12:53 PM

RE: BOWTECH ALL THE WAY

It was amazing to see the crowds at the BT shooting lanes all weekend at ATA and then look down the wall at the other company's lanes with no or very little lines.

I finally got to squeeze in and shoot some bows late Sunday after the show crowds dwindled. I don't think I can pick just one this year!

hardcorehunter 01-11-2009 01:23 PM

moparmaddnes 01-11-2009 01:45 PM

I went and shot the ROSS Carnivore yesterday at a shop and was very impressed. I am in the market for a new bow and have shot mathews, hoyt, and bowtech. I was seriusly looking at the Katera, but have changed my mind after shooting the Ross. What do you guys think of this bow?
Matt

MeanV2 01-11-2009 02:04 PM

ORIGINAL: moparmaddnes

I went and shot the ROSS Carnivore yesterday at a shop and was very impressed. I am in the market for a new bow and have shot mathews, hoyt, and bowtech. I was seriusly looking at the Katera, but have changed my mind after shooting the Ross. What do you guys think of this bow?
Matt
If you have not read my comments on this bow already. I wanted to let you know that I am very impressed with it. I took mine to NE. in December and tagged 2 Merriam Gobblers. It is very, very Smooth, quiet, and plenty shock free.

It also holds, and Aims rock solid. It was very easy to group arrows with this Bow, almost effortless.

I know several others who own one that are impressed as well. I really think this bow is a Sleeper.

Dan

moparmaddnes 01-11-2009 02:41 PM

I was so impressed with this bow and I probbably will get it. You may have seen my other posts about why I am getting a new bow. I have never had the opertunity to be able to get a top bow before. I was told from my dad not to worry and find the bow that fits you and feels right. I am nervous and I want to get a bow that will last me a long time without worry about issues about the company or bow. I am very leary about someone trying to sell me something. You always hear you should buy my product cause it's better than theirs.
Matt

Rob/PA Bowyer 01-11-2009 05:42 PM

moparmadness, I too am impressed with the Carnivore.

MeanV2 01-11-2009 05:50 PM

Matt, Shoot all the bows you can! Only you can tell what feels best to You.

All I can do is give you My opinion on the bow.

Good Luck!!

Dan

kdsberman 01-11-2009 07:16 PM

What a pointless post. So if I decide on a DXT, I know Im not getting the best because someone says Bowtech is the best. ??

Sliverflicker 01-11-2009 07:33 PM

ORIGINAL: SOCALLEDHUNTER_23

AHHH BOWTECH!!! :)THE BEST OF COURSE. when i was looking for a new bow, I wanted something that was above the rest and the bowtech adirmal was the ticket, the silence, no vibration at all, and when the ladies see u withit they come crawling,lol. but seriously i shot the alphamax to see wat all the hipe was and it vibrated in my hand like crazy. i no that hoyt is suppost to be as durable as they come and if i am looking at dry fireing it a 1000 times and beat a deer with it like a ball bat ill reconsider. i no its not 340,350,360fps but reallly how fast do u need it to be able to pass through some mossyhorns and all i hear is MATHEWS has a bow coming out that goes 360fps,waste and im sure its just as silent and vibration free as the admiral, NOT , LETS GO BOWTECH
Oh Hell, I'm a gonna run right out and get me an Admiral just because some pimple popper says its the best Bow in the whole wide world.
I ah might even got me a pass through on one of them old mossey horns!

Rob/PA Bowyer 01-11-2009 08:26 PM

ORIGINAL: kdsberman

What a pointless post. So if I decide on a DXT, I know Im not getting the best because someone says Bowtech is the best. ??
You had every option NOT to open the thread and then when your disappointed in what it said you make condescending remarks. What the hell did you expect to read in a thread titled Bowtech All the Way?

Feel free to start a thread titled Hoyt All the Way or Mathews All the Way or even Oneida [&:] All the Way.

There is no best bow suited for every shooter. That's why all manufacturers are selling bows and staying in business currently. But dude, seriously, the thread title should have given away the contents. ;)