Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Who's excited about the new Bowtech Air Raid, their new drop away, and their new sight? >

Who's excited about the new Bowtech Air Raid, their new drop away, and their new sight?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who's excited about the new Bowtech Air Raid, their new drop away, and their new sight?

Old 01-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Banned

Default RE: Who's excited about the new Bowtech Air Raid, their new drop away, and their new sight?

Quote from Crackers on AT.....Available in 65, 75 or 85 lbs (85 special order) a special design 82nd type cam used in a new multi laminated limb that sets beyond parallel at brace and goes way past at full draw giving a dead and motionless shot. 330-336 IBO

Did I mention multi laminated limbs, The AirRaid, Iceman, Airborne and Brigadier all have laminated limbs
Old 01-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Banned

Default RE: Who's excited about the new Bowtech Air Raid, their new drop away, and their new sight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X4lSx-6YD0
Old 01-15-2009, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

gosh i just shot my new Captain today and then I see this...ugh. Looks like i will need to purchase another one next year!
Old 01-15-2009, 03:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: twildasin

gosh i just shot my new Captain today and then I see this...ugh. Looks like i will need to purchase another one next year!
Hey Wildman, did you trade the General in for the ElCapytan? Or do you have both still?? Don't worry, I will likely have a lefthanded Air Raid for you to try out sometime this spring.[8D]
Old 01-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

If I read this correctly.........no modulars meaning draw length specific cams? I hope not.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:35 PM
Fork Horn

Looks like a nice rest but not a hunting rest in my opinion.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cougar Mag

If I read this correctly.........no modulars meaning draw length specific cams? I hope not.
It is a swinging modular system. You don't need to change modules, only it's positioning to change draw length.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:43 PM
Banned

How about a review Scott...ya shot it?
Old 01-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Yes, I shot it around a half dozen times...

It really is dead in hand and extremely quiet..... The best way I can think to describe it would be like shooting a Tribute, but with airborne speeds. I would go so far to say that there is less feedback after the shot in hand on the Air Raid than in the Tribute as well.

It really is a fantastic shooting bow.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:50 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: buckeye

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Yes, I shot it around a half dozen times...

It really is dead in hand and extremely quiet..... The best way I can think to describe it would be like shooting a Tribute, but with airborne speeds.

It really is a fantastic shooting bow.
Thanks...I think...u and other's reviews on this and Bowtech are hard on my wallet

Quick Reply: Who's excited about the new Bowtech Air Raid, their new drop away, and their new sight?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.