Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Blowout prices on LW stands >

Blowout prices on LW stands

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Blowout prices on LW stands

Old 01-14-2009, 12:16 PM

Default RE: Blowout prices on LW stands

Got my LW sit and climb last night. Cost me $250. This is the best deal I've ever had for hunting stuff. Thanks to those that let us know about this great deal. I was up at 0500 this am putting my moutainsmith backpack's straps and hip belt onto the platform. Now it carries like an internal frame pack. I climbed a tree in backyard and shot a pattern from 20 feet up at 45 yds out. Like the stand. I need to work with the seat to get it comfortable. But I can't wait to use it next year. I just wish the deals were still on at Reeds as I now want an alpha lock on and sticks. Thanks again.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:49 PM

I am amazed at the prices you guys are saying!! If my memory serves me correctly I paid around $320 for my Hand Climber back in '04 or '05. Is this a ""Reeds" store deal or is LW in trouble? I can't believe they (LW)would even sell their stuff to a distributor this cheap. The store has got to be selling this stuff at cost or very close to it.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:07 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Wolfpack

I am amazed at the prices you guys are saying!! If my memory serves me correctly I paid around $320 for my Hand Climber back in '04 or '05. Is this a ""Reeds" store deal or is LW in trouble? I can't believe they (LW)would even sell their stuff to a distributor this cheap. The store has got to be selling this stuff at cost or very close to it.
I don't know but I aint complaining. Used LW hand climbers are bringing $300 on AT. $230 to my door!!!!!
Old 01-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Typical Buck

My Alpha Hang On showed up to my door two days ago...$132
Old 01-14-2009, 01:32 PM

I am glad to see you guys getting what you ordered. I sincerely hope LW is doing ok 'cause I love my stand!!! I wish the car market was better here in NC right now because I'm sure that I could find something to use from LW...sticks,hang-on, sit-and climb seat etc. etc. CONGRATS to you guys for saving some serious cabbage$$$ and good luck using your new gear.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Fork Horn

Alpha and sticks arrived yesterday!!!! Yea Baby. Thanks for sharing the deal.