Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lee & Tiffany's new show? >

Lee & Tiffany's new show?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lee & Tiffany's new show?

Old 01-05-2009, 09:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Lee & Tiffany's new show?

Looks like Tiff has grown her hair longer and is wearing more makeup.....also looks like she dropped a few pounds. I think they know what pulls in the veiwer.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thats what im talking about Greg Thats exactly how i started (box traps) love the picture!
Old 01-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah Dan, the box traps are just to catch rabbits to use in our cat sets...

Don't know if you saw where I posted it on another forum, but we were in the hardware store buying the lumber to make our box traps before Christmas, and three different people asked Matthew what he was going to build with his Dad (assuming some artsy-fartsy project, I'm sure...). It was classic: he looked up at each one of them with only the excitement a 5 1/2-year old can muster and proudly proclaimed, "We're gonna build some rabbit traps!"

Each one of them then asked "Oh? What're you going to do with the rabbits after you catch them?" Matthew didn't miss a beat: "We're going to cut off their heads and use them to catch coyotes with!!"

It was classic.

I've got a dozen #2 Bridgers that should be here today from Minnesota Trapline Products, base-plated with center D rings and four-coiled with jaw lams as well. We're about to start having some real fun!

And yes, I give myself permission to hijack my own thread. [8D]
Old 01-05-2009, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am totally pissed that I missed Bone Collectors last night, esp if Blake "Dash" Shelton was on. He makes any show that he is on hilarious. I agree, while Jeff Foxworthy is great, Shelton would dance circles around him given the airtime.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I couldnt believe the shot Blake made on that deer. The deer was walking quatering to him and it was going to be broadside in a matter of seconds but he stops it earlyand shoots in in the neck and it dropped in its tracks. Why he didnt let it walk a little more and takea perfect broadside I'll never understand....I guess it worked out however.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lee is Lucky.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: MichiganWhitetails74

Lee is Lucky.
Very
Old 01-05-2009, 08:14 PM

i like archers choice better myself but gettin close and the crush are also good
Old 04-27-2009, 08:44 AM
3se

Actually Lee & Tiffany own all that beautiful Iowa property themselves. Scentlok doesn't have anything to do with that. And...Actually yes, they did split from scentlok being their title sponsor.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

Crush is the exact same show guys, In fact the footage they are showing now is all from Gettin Close just did a few new takes of Talking and interviews. SAme exact show different name and no there is not 2 different shows.

Quick Reply: Lee & Tiffany's new show?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.