HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Whats your goal for next season? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/281111-whats-your-goal-next-season.html)

davidmil 01-03-2009 08:46 PM

RE: Whats your goal for next season?

I'm going to kill some deer and get some meat. I'm going to practice MDM.(My Deer Management) If I like it.... I'll kill it. LOL I may even shoot me a little buck so the big ones can grow older.[8D][8D] Heck, I may even shoot a couple of those little buggers so more deer grow old.[8D][8D][8D][8D]

virginiashadow 01-03-2009 08:53 PM

Acquire private land to hunt. Scout smarter and more often.

BigDaddy12t 01-03-2009 09:21 PM

My goal for next season, is to be on the team that is going to knock team 13 off their throne.[8D]In all honesty, my maini goal is to enjoy all the time that I can in a tree stand. My second goal is to put my tag on another wall hanger.;)

907Alaska 01-03-2009 10:06 PM

ORIGINAL: GregH

To purchase my own hunting land.
Exit California, and to alsopurchase my own land.
Plus a giant muley...

NVbowjunkie 01-03-2009 10:07 PM

My goal for next season is to get out more often and to hunt a new state. Also looking for some land and cabin. Hard to find in good proximity to where I live though.

Voodoo 01-04-2009 08:03 AM

I want to get out more next season too, seems I used up about all my hunting time building bows for my friends, they have taken some awesome trophies, won some shoots, and 4 have won state championships with my bows, so I can't complain, but the best part is that most of them have invited me to hunt with them in different states, which is sounding pretty good since I have only hunted out of Indiana 1 time, so it looks like I'll be hitting the road, having some fun and shooting with my buddies, can't get much better than that..Steve

halfrack VIII 01-04-2009 10:49 AM

get a buck next fall, and this spring close the deal on a turkey

Hick442 01-04-2009 03:13 PM

My goal for next fall would have to be a mature buck of 3 years or older with my bow and to take atleast two does. Also i would like to score ona big gobbler in the spring and fall with my bow.

Dozen Arrows 01-04-2009 03:14 PM

To get a job and to keep it. The deer hunting will be the result of that! ;)

Rory/MO 01-04-2009 03:48 PM

To enjoy the journey
I'll second that Caleb!

I'd like to shoot a P&Y buck, I'll have the time to do it next year.
Kill a gobbler in the spring with the shotgun, then get out a couple times with the bow (time will be an issue with baseball)
Kill a duck with my bow
Kill a snow goose with my bow