Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Last day success >

Last day success

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Last day success

Old 01-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Last day success

Congrats Schultzy! You definitely earned that one. I am glad that you could end a season and a "relationship" with a bow on such a positive note. I'll be looking forward to seeing what bow is in your hands for the '09 season.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good going Schultzy. You've had a hard yr hunting. But thats bow hunting. Good to see a smile and your daughter is cute as a button. Hope 09 is gonna be a good yr for ya. Can't wait to see soem bear pics come fall. I'll be sending mine in the spring
Old 01-01-2009, 09:03 PM
Typical Buck

Congratulations. Way to hang in there. Great pictures.

Your daughter is adorable. I take it she must take after her mom.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats...I love the snow cover, wish we had some of that.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'll do this Rob Style!!

MeanV- Thanks again. We'll be talking soon on getting more arrows. I love the colors of the fletching!

bigcountry- It was 4 degree's above zero so It was a bit chilly but at the time I didn't notice It one bit. Thanks!

Hardcore- LMAO! You crack me up, your an alright guy Don! Thank you! Congratulation's to you once again on a great year!!

MichaelP- Thank you!

TFOX- Thanks TFOX!! Keep me posted.

Sliverflicker
- Much appreciated sir!

Peakrut- Thanks!

BHF (Joe)- I still can't believe that I shot this deer the same time you texted me, man that's crazy! Thanks again Joe. Congratulation's to you on your 1st traditional kill this year, you deserved It so much with all the practice and effort you put Into It this last summer!

LT- Thanks my friend, good luck getting that buck.

jmbuckhunter- I do love to smile on my harvest photo's. I've always been damn proud of what I shoot big or small. A good chance this bow will be going on the wall. I plan on tinkering with It this winter to see If anything can be done. Who knows, maybe It will be out next year with me again. Probably wishful thinking though. Thanks again!

OHbowhntr- Yep, that's my bro! Lol! Thanks!!

Irhuntr- Back straps for the party would of been great. No party was had though. This week they'll get fried up. Thanks much!

MichiganWhitetails
- When It's cold, pulling back a traditional bow Is a pain with allot of clothes on which you know yourself. Funny thing Is I don't remember a thing hardly other then releasing the arrow and watching It go about an Inch or so left which was perfectly fine. Thanks buddy!

Shelly- Thanks once again!!

killzonearchery
- Snow Is nice to hunt In. Thanks!!

TJF- Rough season It was but It all worked out In the end. Thanks Tim, good talking with ya this year!! I appreciate the good conversation's we've had.

Siman- I apologize on not sending a text. For some stupid reason I completely forgot. Trust me, It won't happen again bud. Thanks man!

Buckmaster- Thanks team mate!!

WV Hunter- Thanks Mike, appreciate It.

targethogs
- Thanks much! Pics are fun to take. I'm learning more and more every year on taking good quality field photo's.

rage2blade
- I enjoy reading your post's you have on here! Thanks much!

Edcyclopedia
- Hey there bud!! That pic of Lydia and I was put on here with you In mind. I knew you'd enjoy It. We'll be hunting together some day my friend!! You damn right I'm better looking then my bro!! He's kicked my but with the women though.[>:] Thanks!!

buttonbuckmaster
- Lol! The thermastat quote was funny as heck!! Thanks man!! Hopefully be seeing you with In the next 2 years.

Jimimac- Thanks much!

Vito- I hope your last hunt ended good for ya!! I was pulling for ya!! Thanks much!

GregH- Thanks allot Greg! Persistance can pay off, you know that yourself 1st hand. Thanks for all the great Info you post Greg.

Early in- Thanks allot Jeff, means allot coming from you. That daughter of mine Is too damn cute, that's going to be a problem I think.[:-]

Gri22ly- Appreciate It!!

BTBowhunter- What you said has so much truth to It!! Great stuff!! Thanks much!!

mossberghunter93
- Thanks!

Germ- Thanks allot Germ. Keep on that Mr. Mass dude, his days are numbered. Good luck with him In 2009.

Virginiashadow- Thanks Brett!

Lifesadrag- I sure did get my moneys worth out of It, no doubt! Good luck In Illinois and thanks!!

kyner- Thanks allot!! It sure was an awesome night to be In the woods In Mn! You sure sound like you have a great attitude towards hunting, It's a great trate to have!! Keep In touch.

MNpurple- (Its never over until my neighbor sings and she didnt sing until after dark last night, so i knew you had one) Now that was good stuff!!! Thanks much Craig!! Where's this buck that you got?? I wanna see It!! Congrats on getting him and thanks for the congrats.

DT249- Thanks man!! Keep at them bookers on your ground, you'll get one yet!

janesburg
- Thanks allot! I always enjoy what you have to say on here.

MN/Kyle- I did send you a text bud!! Maybe my damn phone screwed up too, sorry any how. Thanks for the congrats!!

Magicman- You the man on here Todd!! I hope we can make that hunting trip work!! Thanks my friend!

AK NIMROD- Thanks much!! I love the pic In your avatar. Whats the story, Is that you?

SuperRedHawk- Bout time Is right!! Thanks man!!

bowmanaj
- Thanks allot there!! You had a fine year yourself, way to go!!

Rory/MO- Thanks allot Rory! Congratulation's as well on your 1st bow kill, I knew you'd do It!

alwyshntn- Even though It was a small deer It was one hell of an accomplishment with the season I had. So yes, you are 100% correct! Thanks allot for the kind words, I appreciate It!

Cougar- Thanks Coug!! Means allot coming from you!!

tsoc- Thanks much Scot!

NY/Al- Thanks man!! This traditional stuff Is fun Isn't It!!?? Congrats to you also on your 1st traditional kill.

HuntingBry- Damn near got skunked Is right. I'm glad It worked out this time. Thanks much!!

Jasonlester- Your a kind man Jason!! Thanks for all the help and question's I had with my bow problems. Take care and thanks!!

Marylandbowhunter- Thanks much!

BigDaddy12t- Thanks allot big guy!!

hunting junkie- Thanks!!

Vabowman- Thanks Landon!! Have a great New Year bud!!

bloodcrick- If what you say Is true then you have to dissappear around the 1st week of November so then maybe I can get myself a booker buck!![8D] J/K bud, I really enjoy your company!! Great season you had this year!! Congratulation's!!

Brett/IL- Like I said before, we'll see what happens with this bow over the winter being I've got a few Ideas to try that Jasonlester gave me. Either way though I'll be buying 2 recurve's this winter. One will be a hunting recurve In the 65 to 70lb range and the other will be a lighter draw weight recurve (40lb range) to dial In my form and anchor point a little bit better. It does need some work. Thanks for the kind words.

sandilands
- You bet, that's bow huntin for ya no doubt!! Looking forward to some bear talk with ya again!! Good luck this upcoming spring. Thanks bud!!

Jackflap- No doubt she takes after mom!! Thanks for the kind words Mike, I take your words quite seriously on here!! Your a good man!!

solocamcan- Snow Is so much fun to hunt In, It almost seems unfair at times. Thanks for the congrats!!

Old 01-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

CONGRATS!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 04:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go Brother!!!!! Back straps on the grill baby!!! Walt
Old 01-02-2009, 05:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Great job Steve. I am happy for you. You really stuck it out this year. Congrats.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:25 AM
Typical Buck

Congrats on the last minute doe!
Old 01-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Bullet Hole Bailey- Thanks!!

stickbow26- Thanks Walt!!

Rybohunter- Thanks Ryan!! Nice job yourself this year!!

Wakecow- Thanks man!! Time was a ticking that's for sure.

Thanks again everyone!!

Quick Reply: Last day success

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.