HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Bowtech Info...found this on a few other sites (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/280750-bowtech-info-found-few-other-sites.html)

PABuck_HNTR 12-31-2008 03:34 PM

Bowtech Info...found this on a few other sites

Contact Information:
Katherine Rice
[email protected]

For Immediate Release

BowTech's CEO Stepping Down

BowTech, the world's largest bow manufacturer, announces that John Strasheim is stepping down as President and Chief Executive Officer, and a Savage Sports Corp. board member, effective January 15, 2009. Mr. Strasheim is pursuing other business interests.

Message from John Strasheim:
I have been extremely blessed to have led this company from start up, to the largest bow manufacturer in the world, in just nine years. However, more important are the incredible people that worked just as hard and cared just as much, that I was fortunate to have working with me at BowTech. They have become family and great friends. I will miss them dearly along with the many friendships I have built within the archery industry.

I am leaving the company in great shape. In a difficult year economically, we continued to grow. That is a testimony to our dedicated people, who once again, have designed and built a 2009 lineup that is the best we have ever had.

As you may know, I believe BowTech was built with God's blessings. We have been a Christian-based company from the beginning, relying on His guidance and always trying to give Him the glory.

I hope that you will continue to support BowTech for the sake of the incredible crew that is still there.

Thank you for the opportunity and the memories - God Bless!

John Strasheim

©2008 BowTech [/align]

Deleted User 12-31-2008 03:36 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

drockw 12-31-2008 04:04 PM

RE: Bowtech Info...found this on a few other sites

Hemust know something no one else knows[:-];)

Derek

E.Fudd 12-31-2008 07:12 PM

Getting out while the gettings good.

Germ 12-31-2008 08:23 PM

I here Elite is looking for a new CEO[:-]

jmbuckhunter 12-31-2008 08:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Germ

I hedeElite is looking for a new CEO[:-]
So is Illinois!!:D:D:D

Germ 12-31-2008 08:28 PM

What? Hot Rod rocks;) Only guy I know who can flat out lie and get caught, and then flat out lie about the lie, and then play the victim[8D]

Cougar Mag 12-31-2008 11:00 PM

Seriously, what does this mean for Bowtech? Probably nothing but I hope a true bow guy heads it and not a corporate stiff who has little interest in archery.