HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Well......poop..... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/280516-well-poop.html)

pheasantfanatic 12-29-2008 09:19 PM

Well......poop.....

My season is over for this year. Our season doesn't go out until Jan 31, but I have to work for the next two days and I am eating $50 in tags unless I can get 2 does with my rifle in our antlerless season before I head back to school on the 5th..... This was my first bow season and though I had a couple chances, something always happened that prevented me from taking a shot.... I had fun, but I was really looking forward to getting a deer with my bow this year.......

THE GOOD NEWS IS....DEER SEASON IS ONLY 8 MONTHS AWAY!!!!!!!:D

THE BAD NEWS IS......DEER SEASON IS STILL 8 MONTHS AWAY!!!!!!![&:]:([>:]

trophytaker3006 12-29-2008 09:29 PM

RE: Well......poop.....

well put lol

MeanV2 12-29-2008 09:31 PM

Look forward to next year!![8D]

Dan

Deleted User 12-29-2008 09:34 PM

[Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Rory/MO 12-29-2008 09:38 PM

I'm not deer hunting again this year. I'm sticking to waterfowl:)

sandilands 12-29-2008 10:07 PM

I've been done for a month. B/w scouting and ice fishing my winter is full. Spring I get to shed hunt and hunt bears. Summer its fishing for kitty cats. Back to deer come late August

drockw 12-29-2008 10:36 PM

As long as i got some good hunting done, ive never felt like ive wasted my money in tags just b/c i didnt kill anything. I think its b/c how i was raised. All my life, hunting has just been a way of life.Kill deer, or not, I hunt and continue to hunt and nothing changes.

Im always waiting for next season.

sixgunluvr 12-29-2008 10:38 PM

This was my first bow season and though I had a couple chances, something always happened that prevented me from taking a shot.... I had fun, but I was really looking forward to getting a deer with my bow this year.......
Welcome to 'BowHunting' :D

bowmanaj 12-30-2008 06:45 AM

I'll be going out2 more times, Indiana's season ends on Jan 4. Other than that, I'm with the rest of ya'll... Looking forward to spring turkey hunting and planting. Spring cant get here fast enough, I have some more stands to hang, a new trail cam, and a new seed spreader to try out:D

louddrummer69 12-30-2008 07:20 AM

I'm still not giving up. Just last week I had a Buck chasing a Doe here in NW Missouri. I've witnessed them chasing for the past two weekends. Can't wait for the ponds to ice over so I can get out there ice fishing! I love it. It's the only thing that keeps me sane through the next three months. January, February and March are the worst!